+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Shawnmendes01

Apr 29, 2020
Hello All,

I am a silent follower on this page and I want to update you guys that I received my PR card today. It just still feels like Dream!!! (Visa Office Etobicoke) So So Happy today!

COPR: March 19th
Photo Sent by Registered Mail: April 13th
Photo Delivered: April 14th

After that no update whatsoever. I sent in another photo although not asked still I sent in from my end on 19th September 2021 to Etobicoke office and delivered on 20th September. No update

During all these time I was emailing Etobicoke office every single day for an update and I did called multiple times to IRCC call center, filled in web forms but nothing was happening on my file.

In October I started emailing 3 times a day(Morning, Afternoon, Evening) asking for an update. At last they replied to my email on October 21st. They asked for UCI# or Application#. I responded right away. And then Etobicoke office replied within an hour informing that they need to check into my card and the date it has been sent to production.

October 27th Etobicoke office responded and asked for digital photo and to send that on their email. I sent photo on same day. On November 4th they replied that the card has been sent to production. And November 8th they finally said that it has been mailed to my address in Brampton. Still I was not believing that due to some posts here saying they haven't received their PR card after it has been mailed.

Finally today I did receive my PR card after almost 8 Months. Thanks to God cause I had my flight ticket booked for 3rd December and I needed my PR card to leave the country.

Hope the post is not long!!

saman01

Oct 12, 2021
Hello All,

I am a silent follower on this page and I want to update you guys that I received my PR card today. It just still feels like Dream!!! (Visa Office Etobicoke) So So Happy today!

After that no update whatsoever. I sent in another photo although not asked still I sent in from my end on 19th September 2021 to Etobicoke office and delivered on 20th September. No update

During all these time I was emailing Etobicoke office every single day for an update and I did called multiple times to IRCC call center, filled in web forms but nothing was happening on my file.

In October I started emailing 3 times a day(Morning, Afternoon, Evening) asking for an update. At last they replied to my email on October 21st. They asked for UCI# or Application#. I responded right away. And then Etobicoke office replied within an hour informing that they need to check into my card and the date it has been sent to production.

October 27th Etobicoke office responded and asked for digital photo and to send that on their email. I sent photo on same day. On November 4th they replied that the card has been sent to production. And November 8th they finally said that it has been mailed to my address in Brampton. Still I was not believing that due to some posts here saying they haven't received their PR card after it has been mailed.

Finally today I did receive my PR card after almost 8 Months. Thanks to God cause I had my flight ticket booked for 3rd December and I needed my PR card to leave the country.

Hi, thank you for sharing. i have same timeline same thing happened to me. I emailed them my photos on Nov. 9th as they asked just like yours. Called and confirm its in production with new photos. Hopefully I will get it soon. Thank you

Applicant777

Sep 23, 2021
Hello All,

Congrats! Could you please share an email address you were emailing and received a response?

niravrocky

Oct 23, 2021
Hello All,

Congratulations... have a good journey

tirthraj

Oct 29, 2018
Hello All,

Congrats !

and on what email address you send email and got response ?

aaryas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
COPR - 29 Apr
Photos Delivered - 4 May
GU1 - 5 Nov (Sent to production 4th Nov)
GU2 - 8 Nov - Approved. Card mailed.
Card received today in 5 business days. Thanks to all who helped by sharing the information throuhout. I wish we'll meet in a different forum after couple of years.

Dantetoti

Oct 3, 2021
Hii everyone. Just wanted to let you all know that I received my PR card today. They mailed card on 3rd November and my wife received hers on 9th Nov. Instead of sending my PR card to my address, they mailed it to my previous representative’s address. I did not had the representative on my application for PR.
So please do check with your representative in case ur card is mailed and you did not received it. I submitted my address on the portal and the address was accepted. But still CIC sent the card to the agent.

Just wanted to share this info with you all!! Good luck everyone!!
Hi what was your landing vo?

indranilroy1990

May 10, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
PR Card received. Surprised it came in so fast. My eCOPR and photo submission was around 15Sep2021, took only two months to get the card, a process that ideally shouldnt take more than a week.
I am sorry for those who are still stuck in the process. Please have hope and donot get discouraged or anxious. I feel very lucky to call myself a permanent resident and I hope I can say the same for many more of you guys. Thanks a ton for all the help!

vi5nnu

May 3, 2021
Does the status of photo and address ever change to "approved" in PR confirmation portal? Or does it never change until the card is received?