+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

axay_amin

Jan 3, 2020
My card is sent to production since 21st October. No updates after that. I saw people got approval within 2 weeks. Don’t know why it’s taking long to print and mail. Hope to receive soon.

Reactions: klein

klein

Oct 6, 2009
My card is sent to production since 21st October. No updates after that. I saw people got approval within 2 weeks. Don’t know why it’s taking long to print and mail. Hope to receive soon.
Hey I think I'm in the same boat as you and I think @Janki Rathod as well. I got GU on October 21 and correspondence letter... no update since.

axay_amin

Jan 3, 2020
Hey. That’s what she said - a month. She even gave me a due date. To be honest she asked for my UCI right away I said I was waiting for my first PR card and it’s been 6 months. She asked me personal questions I answered and said every time I tried to check my application online trough GCKey gives an Error. She put me on hold for a sec and told me everything. I guess I was lucky and she’a a good agent… Keep trying calling everyday till u get someone to help u out. Don’t forget to mention that u have been waiting over 6 months.
I get it I’m planning to fly in December as well that’s why I called after seeing my first ghost update last night to make sure u know. I was worried my pics were lost or something. At least I know they received my pics and sent to production now.
Hi there, do you remember which due date she gave it to you
thanks

Ankanc

Oct 15, 2021
Photo was uploaded on the portal, June 18 2021 ecopr, still waiting for the mailed being mailed out.
Called IRCC a few times, some failed some made it.
Oct 30 2021 received an email requesting revision for the photo, uploaded a new photo on the portal right away
Waiting for further updates since then.

Anyone got ecopr in June stuck with getting the PR card since then?
Photo was uploaded on the portal, June 18 2021 ecopr, still waiting for the mailed being mailed out.
Called IRCC a few times, some failed some made it.
Oct 30 2021 received an email requesting revision for the photo, uploaded a new photo on the portal right away
Waiting for further updates since then.

Anyone got ecopr in June stuck with getting the PR card since then?
Hey! I got the same response Ecopr 8 july 2021 and got the same email, revision required in portal on oct 29, since now no response tried calling them but same reply afghan issue.

vi5nnu

May 3, 2021
Are you typing everything as it is in your passport? Names and place of birth needs to be inputted exactly how it is on the passport.
Yes, I entered everything exactly the same way as it appears on my passport. I submitted a webform today raising the issue. Hoping to get some response.

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
Do you think PR card is available to be sent by different office?

Monark20

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Brampton, ON Canada
Category........
PNP
Hii everyone. Just wanted to let you all know that I received my PR card today. They mailed card on 3rd November and my wife received hers on 9th Nov. Instead of sending my PR card to my address, they mailed it to my previous representative’s address. I did not had the representative on my application for PR.
So please do check with your representative in case ur card is mailed and you did not received it. I submitted my address on the portal and the address was accepted. But still CIC sent the card to the agent.

Just wanted to share this info with you all!! Good luck everyone!!
Your wife's and your card were approved at the time?
Actually they have approved my pr card and mailed it but no update for my spouse. That is bit concerning for me.
Thanks