+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

joaliriano

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
I was able to talk to an agent today. Even though he was very nice, he couldn't provide me with any update. He did say there's push to accelerate the issuing of PR cards (I dont know if I believe it).

indranilroy1990

May 10, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I am on the same boat here. Received ecopr via the new PR confirmation portal
Ecopr-23rd June 2021(Etobicoke VO)
Photo is still in review with IRCC from that day.
Webforms did not help.
Spoke to an IRCC agent few weeks back. She said 5 months is normal waiting time for a PR card.
I would suggest linking your PR Card application to the GCKEY portal using details in the e-COPR

Reactions: Pal777

klein

Oct 6, 2009
Oh nice! By the way, did it help you to speed up the process or not really?
Not really, what sped up the process was me e-mailing the Portal directly and sending them all my information without them asking for it. They replied within a few days and sent me the Portal credentials.

saman01

Oct 12, 2021
Further update - Received PR card today (3 business days)
Hi, Congrats. I also received email for rejection photos Yesterday. They asked for a new photo but to reply that email. So i replied and sent my new photo. They had agend ID in the email it was JR and some numbers. How do i Confirm they received my email. TIA

jas4496

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
Hi, Congrats. I also received email for rejection photos Yesterday. They asked for a new photo but to reply that email. So i replied and sent my new photo. They had agend ID in the email it was JR and some numbers. How do i Confirm they received my email. TIA
hi, can you pls share timeline?

CEC_Applicant

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
So earlier I sent a request to my MP because my card has been processing for 209 days and has been stuck in production due to a technical issue since Sep 13. It's been 2 months and nobody touched my case since then.

Just right now I got a call from a lady from MP's office. She told me the same thing about a technical issue in printing and that I just have to wait until IRCC clears their backlog and gets to my case again. Basically, she said MP cannot ask to expedite the process, they can only ask for the same update as us. Contacting MP was a waste of time :confused:

CaliChunks

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
Final Update:

Received PR Card in the mail today.

AOR March 21, 2021
PR Portal login credentials, photo upload, and ECOPR: October 3 & 4, 2021
PR Card received: November 10, 2021

PR Portal still says 'In Review with IRCC'
PR Card linked to GC Key and says 'Approved and PR Card Mailed'