+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

CaliChunks

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
Anyone waiting for the card to be delivered after “approved and mailed” update? I’ve been waiting since October 25th and all I see is people getting the cards between 3-5 business days. Don’t know what to think anymore…
where did u get this update? on gc key or PR portal yet?

Navny

Jan 27, 2021
I was finally able to link my PR Card application to my profile. The status was Summited since April 6. It recently changed to Profile Updated (didn't get any notification about it) does it mean they are revisiting my profile?
Please let me know how did you link the PR card application to your profile. Or please share the URL of specific thread.
Thanks.

Pk1987

Nov 2, 2021
more than a week
I just got the credentials. They added GCMS notes with required information but missed creating a login for me. Finally they created one after so many follow-ups. I have confirmed the current address and uploaded the photo. Have to wait now for the next update..

Navny

Jan 27, 2021
Anybody has travelled to India and returned while waiting for PR card arrival can advice on my situation.

I have a valid work permit and visa valid for the next 2 years. I was hoping to travel to India on January'2022 n return back with the current status as a temporary resident.
But on this October, my PR application was approved and got my eCOPR on 12th OCT and currently I am waiting for my PR Card.

If I am traveling to India in this situation, can I return back to Canada with the Visa I have?
OR since my status has changed to Permanent resident from temporary, my existing Visa is no more useful?

Yazbaz

Jul 12, 2021
Just created an account to put this message cz I read it for months
CoPR - March 16, 2021
GU1 - November 1
GU2 - November 3

status message shows that the card is now mailed as of today

it was a long wait. I emailed two different MPs, the office, called and sent multiple inquiries. For everyone waiting gd lk guys you will get there!

Dukongo

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Just created an account to put this message cz I read it for months
CoPR - March 16, 2021
GU1 - November 1
GU2 - November 3

status message shows that the card is now mailed as of today

it was a long wait. I emailed two different MPs, the office, called and sent multiple inquiries. For everyone waiting gd lk guys you will get there!
Where are you located?

Jun 27, 2021
Anybody has travelled to India and returned while waiting for PR card arrival can advice on my situation.

I have a valid work permit and visa valid for the next 2 years. I was hoping to travel to India on January'2022 n return back with the current status as a temporary resident.
But on this October, my PR application was approved and got my eCOPR on 12th OCT and currently I am waiting for my PR Card.

If I am traveling to India in this situation, can I return back to Canada with the Visa I have?
OR since my status has changed to Permanent resident from temporary, my existing Visa is no more useful?
You need PR Card or PRTD to return.

aaryas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020

You cant return with the current temporary resident visa you have. You need either a PR card or PRTD to return to Canada.

aaryas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
This is the combination I usually select:

1 - type UCI number and "#" - 1 - 3 - 3 - 2 - 0

Last 0 is "contact the agent", they might say all agents are busy and hang up, but sometimes they let you connect. That being said, you might still get an agent that will not want to look at your application because it's not urgent
Thanks a lot. Let me try my luck.

rathin

May 6, 2021
COPR-28th April

I called IRCC today they told my card send to production yesterday.

How long it take for production guys please anyone see 1st GU and after how long card got mailed ??

axay_amin

Jan 3, 2020
COPR-28th April

I called IRCC today they told my card send to production yesterday.

How long it take for production guys please anyone see 1st GU and after how long card got mailed ??
Pr Card on Production since 22nd October.
Had a ghost update on 21st October, called an agent for an update.