+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

syed123456

Oct 16, 2021
I am a CEC applicant with Outland Dependents. I received my 1st Portal email which i responded the same day but instead of getting Credentials for Portal Log In i received an Email asking me about the Probable return of my Dependents to Canada. I responded them back and told them that my Dependents are Outland Dependents and they have never come to Canada yet. What does this question mean that when they are returning to Canada................. I have not received any response from them yet. Plz suggest what should i do now as this has been a week now after their 1st portal email
Regards

Pk1987

Nov 2, 2021
I am a CEC applicant with Outland Dependents. I received my 1st Portal email which i responded the same day but instead of getting Credentials for Portal Log In i received an Email asking me about the Probable return of my Dependents to Canada. I responded them back and told them that my Dependents are Outland Dependents and they have never come to Canada yet. What does this question mean that when they are returning to Canada................. I have not received any response from them yet. Plz suggest what should i do now as this has been a week now after their 1st portal email
Regards
I am exactly on the same situation.. I sent emails explaining that it’s just for Primary applicant and dependent can come to Canada only if you issue the Copr and travel doc but no response from them.

syed123456

Oct 16, 2021
I am exactly on the same situation.. I sent emails explaining that it’s just for Primary applicant and dependent can come to Canada only if you issue the Copr and travel doc but no response from them.
how many days have you been in this situation so far ? Have you tried phoning them as well ?

krkkurni

Nov 3, 2021
Regards
I was in the same situation. I am a PNP EE primary inland applicant and my dependents were outland. I got the portal email to back in Aug 26, 2021. I responded with info about I in Canada and family back home. They replied on Sep 01,2021 saying "Please inform immigration when your dependents are back in Canada so your portal can be created". I responded on same day and explained they can't come to Canada if don't get my COPR and also mentioned that I will inform them ASAP once my family lands here. On Sep 17, 2021 I received another email with credentials to open portal.

Reactions: syed123456

aaryas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Has anyone been able to reach an agent over the phone? They have limited the options to urgent cases. Do we need to trespass to reach an agent by selecting the wrong option? Can someone give me the route options to select?

It is over 6 months since the photos were delivered in the mail. No updates yet.

CEC_Applicant

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Has anyone been able to reach an agent over the phone? They have limited the options to urgent cases. Do we need to trespass to reach an agent by selecting the wrong option? Can someone give me the route options to select?

It is over 6 months since the photos were delivered in the mail. No updates yet.
This is the combination I usually select:

1 - type UCI number and "#" - 1 - 3 - 3 - 2 - 0

Last 0 is "contact the agent", they might say all agents are busy and hang up, but sometimes they let you connect. That being said, you might still get an agent that will not want to look at your application because it's not urgent

Reactions: aaryas

CaliChunks

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
Got an update email on my PR Card:

I emailed the portal email and asked about my PR card and that I need to travel and got the following response:

"Good day.
Thank you for your inquiry regarding your PR card. Your card has been sent for production.
At this time, IRCC has currently reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the COVID-19. There will be significant delays in processing the high volume of first time PR card applications as a result. Therefore, we are unable to provide an approximate timeline of the production and distribution of the cards. Please be assured that we are doing everything possible to complete the PR card process for our clients.
For further inquiries, please contact the Client Service Center at 1-888-242-2100."

My COPR was from Etobicoke VO, but looking at the signature in the email here this is from Calgary IRCC.

Dukongo

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone waiting for the card to be delivered after “approved and mailed” update? I’ve been waiting since October 25th and all I see is people getting the cards between 3-5 business days. Don’t know what to think anymore…

serena.victor

Oct 29, 2019
Got an update email on my PR Card:

I emailed the portal email and asked about my PR card and that I need to travel and got the following response:

"Good day.
Thank you for your inquiry regarding your PR card. Your card has been sent for production.
At this time, IRCC has currently reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the COVID-19. There will be significant delays in processing the high volume of first time PR card applications as a result. Therefore, we are unable to provide an approximate timeline of the production and distribution of the cards. Please be assured that we are doing everything possible to complete the PR card process for our clients.
For further inquiries, please contact the Client Service Center at 1-888-242-2100."

My COPR was from Etobicoke VO, but looking at the signature in the email here this is from Calgary IRCC.
That's good news. What email address did you email?

Poesia99

Oct 28, 2021
I was finally able to link my PR Card application to my profile. The status was Summited since April 6. It recently changed to Profile Updated (didn't get any notification about it) does it mean they are revisiting my profile?