+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Gfg

Oct 21, 2021
CoPR April 1st, mailed in my photo May 28th, still haven’t received my card.

How do I link my PR card application to GCKey? I tried searching up my application number and nothing showed up. I just want to know if my card is at least being processed.

Also does anyone know if the timeline is based on the CoPR date or shipping date?

bj1007

Oct 19, 2021
Just out of curiosity, all those that are waiting for the PR card - is you mailing address accepted by IRCC on the PR Portal?

my mailing address is accepted
Photo is in review
waiting for PR card
what is your timeline? when did you submit and got your ecopr

Navny

Jan 27, 2021
Portal email : October 7
Address approved : October 8
eCOPR : October 12
Photo in review.

Awaiting photo approval and card dispatch. Current "New PR Card" processing time says 120days. But in need to travel to India by end of Jan2022 max.

What is the actual average time period from eCOPR to card dispatch as I need to assume a date n book future date tickets ASAP.
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: klein

klein

Oct 6, 2009
Portal email : October 7
Address approved : October 8
eCOPR : October 12
Photo in review.

Awaiting photo approval and card dispatch. Current "New PR Card" processing time says 120days. But in need to travel to India by end of Jan2022 max.

What is the actual average time period from eCOPR to card dispatch as I need to assume a date n book future date tickets ASAP.
Thanks in advance.
same eCoPR date here, same situation. Need to travel on Dec 17th. I've seen some people get their cards in 2 weeks, for others it's 3-4 weeks, and still for others it's months. It's difficult to say what the average is.

Navny

Jan 27, 2021
same eCoPR date here, same situation. Need to travel on Dec 17th. I've seen some people get their cards in 2 weeks, for others it's 3-4 weeks, and still for others it's months. It's difficult to say what the average is.
One of my friend's family has got their PR cards altogether in just 1 week from eCOPR !!
Since the processing times varying in a big scale between people/applications, unable to fix a date.

All the best to you! I am planning to book on Jan 28th in a hope I would receive before that.

Reactions: klein

Prcan21

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
I received the eCoPR on Jun 30th, submitted everything online, right away and didn't receive my card so far. I have tickets for Dec 15th. Any suggestions?

Navny

Jan 27, 2021
I received the eCoPR on Jun 30th, submitted everything online, right away and didn't receive my card so far. I have tickets for Dec 15th. Any suggestions?
Its been 120days for you already right, so you can expect it anytime. I hope you will get your card before your travel for sure.
All the best, keep us posted.

Prcan21

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
Its been 120days for you already right, so you can expect it anytime. I hope you will get your card before your travel for sure.
All the best, keep us posted.
Thank you I'll keep you posted, but I don't think the process time given by them is reliable.

keep waiting :)

Reactions: Navny

Pal1998

Jul 9, 2021
Hello guys ,

we received ecopr on oct 27 . Address approved but photos are still under review . Do we have to do any thing else? Or just wait for the photos to be approved ? Please suggest . Thanks