+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Dukongo

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
October 25th DT Toronto. I don’t know how the mailing process work. I have seen people getting the card in 3 days living in the same area than me. If I am not mistaken, it also depends from which office they sent the card and it could be different than your eCOPR office.

Invisibleguy

Oct 22, 2020
October 25th DT Toronto. I don’t know how the mailing process work. I have seen people getting the card in 3 days living in the same area than me. If I am not mistaken, it also depends from which office they sent the card and it could be different than your eCOPR office.
i think most of people get it from NS office even though copr was issued from etobicoke office

Invisibleguy

Oct 22, 2020
Hello all,
Here is my timeline:

AOR: March,2020
Long silence for one and half year

portal email: 25th june,2021
Photo and address submitted : 27th june,2021
Ecopr received : 30th june,2021

silence again from ircc

Photo rejected : 4th oct( reason was mentioned: "photo size is too large or small", even i got photo clicked in shoppers it got rejected,)
Photo resubmitted : 4th oct (i opt for Staples this time and their work is really accurate and cheaper than shoppers, i suggest to opt for that)

Pr card approved and mailed: 25th oct
Pr received in mailbox: 29th Oct (city: Guelph, got mail from NS sydney office)

Thank you everyone as this forum really helped to solved the doubts

cprem77

Mar 11, 2018
Have you linked the permanent residence card to your GCKey account?
Hi,

I got my e-COPR on Sep 20 where my Address is approved but photo is still in review. My question is, how did you linked your PR application with GCKey?
I tried to link in GCKey under Permanent Residence card category and gave all the details but it says 'No application' is found with the details I gave.
NOTE - I have submitted all required details (photo/address) via online only in the confirmation Portal.

Raftaj

Jun 21, 2021
Just out of curiosity, all those that are waiting for the PR card - is you mailing address accepted by IRCC on the PR Portal?

my mailing address is accepted
Photo is in review
waiting for PR card
Mine both photo and adress in review from 20th September the day I submitted pics

Absii

Star Member
Dec 17, 2020
Hii guyz
Ecopr - May 9
Did address update via email to etobicoke office a week back,
Pr card delivered to new address yesterday
Portal was updated on oct 27th that card has been mailed .
:)

ElFactorX

Dec 28, 2019
PR card photos submitted to IRCC on april 24 of this year. Still no sign of my pr card. When I call them, they say they haven't received my photos yet.

Can someone confirm me which address did they use to send the photos to IRCC Etobicoke?

In my case, I sent them to:

Etobicoke IRCC – PR Card Photos
5343 Dundas Street West
Suite 105
Toronto ON M9B 6K5

vince_thewang

Oct 5, 2020
i got GCMS notes today. I saw an interesting note.
PRINT STATUS: ERROR AT CARD PRODUCTION.
this the latest update that i saw in my notes.