+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

AmyChau811

Feb 18, 2021
I finally got my PR card, my journey ended.

My CoPR: March 25
Photo delivered: April 6
PR card in the mail box: October 5th

I have been waiting for 6 months without any updates because I was not able to link the application to my CIC account.

Thanks a lot for all of your advice and sharing. Good luck.

Applicant777

Sep 23, 2021
I finally got my PR card, my journey ended.

My CoPR: March 25
Photo delivered: April 6
PR card in the mail box: October 5th

I have been waiting for 6 months without any updates because I was not able to link the application to my CIC account.

Thanks a lot for all of your advice and sharing. Good luck.
Congrats!! And thank you for the update. I have the same delivery date but still no updates. Gives me some hopes though!

PRIreland

Oct 4, 2021
Yes I am still waiting.

COPR March 10th
Pictures delivered April 1

The dependent on my application received her PR card on September 16th, I have had no updates yet. I'm so angry about this. We need to fly to Ireland for Christmas and i'm nervous I wont have my card in time

sbastola

Star Member
May 24, 2020
A question guys. Is the processing time for PR Card influenced in any way if the original PR application was paper-based vs online? My eCOPR May 31, 2021 but original PR application paper-based. VO-Etobicoke. Looking at various posts the timeline is not very consistent with the original eCOPR dates.

saman01

Oct 12, 2021
Hello everyone,

My copr is March 18. I am waiting for my PR card which is under production since Sep 13. Few days back I called IRCC to update my mailing address to my Residential from My representative's address so that I can receive my card directly. My address was updated and I received call back from IRCC agent and she told me that since your card is in production it can be sent to old address too as system picks it automatically. I am confused now on which mailing address I will get my card. Can anyone help me based on their experience? TIA

shub2020

Sep 10, 2020
I am exactly in the same situation

COPR-- 26 March
Photos Received - 20 April 21
Received GU1 -- 26 Aug 21

Sent quite a few emails to Etobicoke ofc but just got a response that your Card is in Production, but no replies after that.

Were you able to connect to IRCC call centre and able to connect to an agent, i was not able to ?

I am also looking for next steps, what can be done.
Finally today i got the second GU and PR card was mailed, hopefully will get in a few days.

Called IRCC Agent on 8th Oct and confirmed that my Card had production error the first time and then they have resent it for production on Oct 6th again.

CatB

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
Hey
The time varies from 5 to 14 days for the second update which says ur pr card is approved and mailed. Then it take 3-10 to arrive in the mailbox.
Hey again

I just got another GU .. but it's not the "mailed" one, it's again the "Application/ profile updated".. am I supposed to get it mailed to me soon?