+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Nandan7

Oct 18, 2020
We submitted the address and photo and got e-COPR on August 13, 2021.
status is "Address: Accepted, Photo : In review"
Since then no update on the PR card. Tried all the possible ways, to link it to the application. But the portal could not find my application.
Also, no clue about the PR card.

Raj2210

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
What's the date they gave you it went under production?

My CoPR is june 8th and they said it went under production on 21 sep
Hey
Can u plz tell if u tried to follow up with through phone call, email or webform ? Or did u just wait ?

sbastola

Star Member
May 24, 2020
I am in similar situation. eCOPR May 31, 2021. Photos resubmitted June 24, 2021. Since then the PR portal status reads 'in review'. I need to change my address. I read in one of the post that the PR card were sent to the old address despite changing it through the WebForm. I want to double check with the agent to make this change. What is the number that some of you have used to reach IRCC? Thank you. I tried calling but it never connected me to the actual agent.

remzes

Sep 1, 2021
Try to call several times to IRCC - 1 agent told me about priorities, but another agent helped me to figure out my birth town/city

sairam_10

Nov 5, 2020
Received first GU. photo sent on march 11th and again sent today by email as per ircc requ
Hello Anju… Did IRCC sent you email directly for the photos .did you send the same old photos via email. Could you please let me know the email address from which IRCC sent email.

Last edited:

Priyanka_2021

Sep 29, 2021
Hi,
I am in inland applicant and had submitted photos on March 31st and still awaiting for my pr card. My dependent husband application was approved and he received his card today but my application is still in submitted status, Has anyone been in the same situation could you please let us know when the primary applicant card was approved.
Also I have a valid work permit visa, Is it possible to travel back with this visa after COPR.

Thanks

Reactions: RakshithRam

remzes

Sep 1, 2021
Hi,
I am in inland applicant and had submitted photos on March 31st and still awaiting for my pr card. My dependent husband application was approved and he received his card today but my application is still in submitted status, Has anyone been in the same situation could you please let us know when the primary applicant card was approved.
Also I have a valid work permit visa, Is it possible to travel back with this visa after COPR.

Thanks
Unfortunately, at the moment when you receive eCOPR / confirmation of permanent residence - all your permits and visas automatically cancelled, and you can't travel using them.

I didn't check this information, and planned a vacation. But after I found out this information, I had to cancel all my plans and stay in Canada. (still waiting for PR Card)