+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

chicopitoco

Sep 24, 2021
Anyone has any idea how long it takes to ship from Etobicoke Office to Vancouver/BC?

I was told my cards were mailed on September 16 but I didn't receive yet.

dactoan.nguyen

Dec 5, 2018
Just want to give my timeline of my PR cards (Principle + 3 dependants applications)
COPR April 28th, 2021
Photo delivered May 1st, 2021 - I put all photos inside 1 envelop
1st GU - Sept 24, 2021
Final approved and cards was mailed - Sept 27, 2021

I finished my PR journey here. Thanks everyone and see you guys in Citizen forum. Wish you guys best of luck in your PR card process.

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
COPR - March 30th, 2021
Sent Photos to Etobicoke - April 22nd, 2021

Been 5 months so far, no PR card yet. Can't even call IRCC now. Called them previously, they just told me to wait. Anyone else in same boat? I don't even know what they're doing? Should I send my pictures again?

RakshithRam

Mar 18, 2021
Just want to give my timeline of my PR cards (Principle + 3 dependants applications)
COPR April 28th, 2021
Photo delivered May 1st, 2021 - I put all photos inside 1 envelop
1st GU - Sept 24, 2021
Final approved and cards was mailed - Sept 27, 2021

I finished my PR journey here. Thanks everyone and see you guys in Citizen forum. Wish you guys best of luck in your PR card process.
Did you see all the applicants application were approved. In my case my dependent applications are approved but the primary applicant still shows as submitted.

StudyCanada12

Sep 23, 2021
My photos were delivered on March 31st and I am still waiting for my PR card..I saw first GU couple of weeks back..nothing since then...anyone else with similar photo delivery date and who is still waiting??
Also; what's the best time to call IRCC??
Same I saw GU1 on 16 sept, nothing after that. Photos delivered - 31st March

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
COPR 29th April, Photos delivered 4th May. No updates so far.
You should be getting an update soon as mine was 28th April COPR and photo delivered on 3rd May -

Reactions: aaryas

ntachi

Star Member
Feb 18, 2017
CoPR: April 22, 2021
Photos sent: April 23, 2021 via regular mail, probably delivered a few days later
PR Card approved and sent: Sep 27

mars26

Apr 20, 2020
COPR - March 30th, 2021
Sent Photos to Etobicoke - April 22nd, 2021

Been 5 months so far, no PR card yet. Can't even call IRCC now. Called them previously, they just told me to wait. Anyone else in same boat? I don't even know what they're doing? Should I send my pictures again?
I sent my photo the first week of April and I’m not even able to link my application. I filled the webform, they replied saying that are prioritizing Afghan people and they were working in March applications :(

priduds

Star Member
Mar 19, 2020
It's been 7 months since my ecopr, still haven't got my pr card. Is there anything that can be done?
Whenever I call, it's the usual, covid delay.

PS - got GCMS, submitted web forms, and contacted MP as well. But nothing is helping
The only thing that worked for me was calling IRCC and choose the option to update my address. It took me 4 or 5 times to talk to an agent but the good thing is he will have access to your application. In my case, I found out they have sent my husband PR card to the wrong address. It seems that my husband UCI has never been updated with the new address :(

chrishb11

Jun 17, 2020
Toronto
Category........
WP
I sent my photo the first week of April and I’m not even able to link my application. I filled the webform, they replied saying that are prioritizing Afghan people and they were working in March applications :(
Same thing i tried everything and was not able to link my application. And impossible to find any help from IRCC.

alka2378

Jul 8, 2019
Hello,
I received eCoPR for myself and 2 dependents (all are Inland) from Etobicoke on September 9 2021. Since then m waiting for update on PR card.
Considering the Covid 19 situation, I have few questions on the PR process:
- Do I need to link the eCoPR or portal with my CIC application?
- How does virtual Landing will process? do i need to call them for booking or ET office will call me with the appointment details.
- Approximately how much time does Etobicoke office will take to send PR Cards.
- We have TRV on our passport, do i need to submit the passport to ET office for update or change to TRV as we are PR now?

Appreciate any help with these questions.
Regards,
Alka