+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Anjupatel@9594

Sep 29, 2019
Hello
i have question regarding" solemn declaration concerning a lost, stolen or never received PR card form". In there, they said "you have waited six weeks longer than the normal processing time and you still have not received your PR card". In my case, 188 days already passed and 7.5 weeks after processing time. should i use this form and let them know? is anyone used this form before?

Stefanija89.

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
honestly you need to contact them again and find someone who respects you because that answer that person gave you when you called is just not ok, at all. also write to the minister if you can. keep on contacting you MP and request help!

also: can you tell me how long it took you to get the PR and which country was it?
Vienna office, all together it took them a week to get bavk with prtd

pepitoyugi

Apr 16, 2021
Please note an agent confirmed to me that the photo reception date is not important, it's the COPR reception that matters to calculate the processing time !
Mine was 22 avril still no information yet

Andy2601

Aug 13, 2021
Please note an agent confirmed to me that the photo reception date is not important, it's the COPR reception that matters to calculate the processing time !
Oh that's awesome! I've always wondered that!

My COPR date is 23 April.

hlp

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Done....
07-12-2020
i received my COPR 18th March 2021 via email .
When I check my cic account there is an expiry date of 14th October 2021
Does my copr expire in March2022 when I received it or does it s year in or does it expire 14th October 2021
I’m just a little confused about it can someone help me understand this?
I mailed to etobicoke office regarding the expiry of Copr they mentioned that there wont be any expiration for copr

Reactions: Toteoon

CatB

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
An agent told me otherwise. He said it only starts counting when the pictures are there.

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
Yes, after trying more than 14 times! My tip is to try in different moments of the day. I called around 10:30 am, and I managed to talk with them, finally!
Hi @rafaelalp have your received your own PR card yet? When your spouse received the PR card, was their application in GCKey still showing "Submitted"? Thanks