+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Stefanija89.

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
Hi folks,
I wanted to share my case again with you and see if anyone has anything to suggest me, where should I go.:
eCOPR feb 19 2021
after that same generic responses from IRCC agents blaiming covid and everything.
July 23- finally sent for a production and Ircc states all is in perfectly order, you should get it soon.
August 25- nothing happens same response, I apply for PRTD and get it.
Yesterday I get a response from my MP how they inquired on my application and there was an error siting there for a while.
I was never informed on it.
Call Ircc and they say not to call if it is not urgent.
Refuse to give me any response.
So it hs been almost 8 months.
I am going to write to anyone who can help me and all other peole in the sam position.
Who should I contact?
Anyone has idea?
This goes over every reasonable border.

CatB

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
Hi folks,
I wanted to share my case again with you and see if anyone has anything to suggest me, where should I go.:
eCOPR feb 19 2021
after that same generic responses from IRCC agents blaiming covid and everything.
July 23- finally sent for a production and Ircc states all is in perfectly order, you should get it soon.
Yesterday I get a response from my MP how they inquired on my application and there was an error siting there for a while.
I am going to write to anyone who can help me and all other peole in the sam position.
Who should I contact?
Anyone has idea?
honestly you need to contact them again and find someone who respects you because that answer that person gave you when you called is just not ok, at all. also write to the minister if you can. keep on contacting you MP and request help!

also: can you tell me how long it took you to get the PR and which country was it?

Reactions: Stefanija89.

remzes

Sep 1, 2021
Hi folks,
eCOPR feb 19 2021
Who should I contact?
Anyone has idea?
could you desribe your experience with PRTD?
- What documents have you provided?
- How long did it take to get PRTD approval?
- Do you meet Residency Obligation? (730 days under PR Status over the last 5 years)

I couldn't find any resource with many answers on PRTD

Reactions: Stefanija89.

mars26

Apr 20, 2020
Is there anyone who still unable to link the application?
I’ve tried all the ways possible, with my name and city ofbirth exactly the same like in my passport… photos sent in early April

priduds

Star Member
Mar 19, 2020
I’ve tried all the ways possible, with my name and city ofbirth exactly the same like in my passport… photos sent in early April
I couldn’t link my husband application.. we sent the pictures on March 25th. I tried everything

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
If you have your GCMS notes - Cross check the details from there or call the agent.

Toteoon

May 20, 2021
i received my COPR 18th March 2021 via email .
When I check my cic account there is an expiry date of 14th October 2021
Does my copr expire in March2022 when I received it or does it s year in or does it expire 14th October 2021
I’m just a little confused about it can someone help me understand this?

chrishb11

Jun 17, 2020
Toronto
Category........
WP
Same here, i tried a million times and nothing. Sent my photos end of april.