+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

aaryas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
my UCI is unchanged.. did you tried with your new UCI? Actually I don't know how&why to link..
Linking the application will give peace of mind that it is in the IRCC system, and, you will get updates if any movement in the file with GUs. Read the below post in this forum to know how to link your application. It takes weeks for some before successfully linking though. You only have 5 attempts limit in 24 hours.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pr-card-timeline-etobicoke-office-only.712660/post-9450934

Reactions: CatB

CatB

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
Linking the application will give peace of mind that it is in the IRCC system, and, you will get updates if any movement in the file with GUs. Read the below post in this forum to know how to link your application. It takes weeks for some before successfully linking though. You only have 5 attempts limit in 24 hours.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pr-card-timeline-etobicoke-office-only.712660/post-9450934
this was very helpful . thank you

WhiteMocha

Mar 16, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
15-05-2021
LANDED..........
14-12-2018
Everything happened so fast in my case for PR Cards. After my eCOPR, I linked my portal to IRCC. I received first Ghost update almost 1.5 week after it. Then 1 week later, I received second update and IRCC started to show approved with message saying card are mailed. Then 3-4 days later, I received the cards. My portal account still shows photos are in review with IRCC by the way. You can find details in my signature.

lunaneiko

Dec 8, 2020
Called IRCC today, the agent said that the card has already been sent out. Hopefully I can get my card by this week! Thanks you guys!

• Love
Reactions: CatB

Ramamfm

Aug 26, 2021
Hi,
Long story short. I moved to a different address. Did an address change online, and two web forms send for address change. Still when I'm going for an address change online it still shows my old address. Did a forward mail through Canada post and hope if Etobicoke will still ship to old address it will be forwarded to me.
Who already received their cards, can you please check if on the envelope states "Do not forward " or "Deliver as addressed".
Thank you
Hi,

same situation here, additionally when I called also they confirmed my new address as updated one on my profile but still they sent my pr card to old address. I don’t see on envelope anything mentioning ‘Do not Forward’.

Reactions: St.Cun

graceyg

Jun 3, 2021
I tried to link my pr card application to my cic account, but seems no application was found..
I don't know if this is because the COPR shows on my cic account is already expired? (approved on Mar 24th and expired on Aug 24th...)
but what shows in the COPR is that the COPR is valid for 1 year...
I'm so confused...anyone could help... T^T it's been 5 months since the photo was delivered to the office..