+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Vessela

Jan 17, 2019
Finally, our PR cards came in the mail! All four. I'm so happy it wasn't fast nor easy, but we've made it!
COPR March 12 2021
Received via email March 23
Photos delivered March 26
GU 1 August 19
GU 2 approved and mailed August 26
PR cards in the mailbox August 30

All the best for all of us, I wish you luck guys and see you in the citizenship forum!

mars26

Apr 20, 2020
I was wondering if some of you have some troubles linking their application ? I tried with my UCI and Name but it doesn't want to work. I sent an email to IRCC last week but still waiting for an answer.
I sent the photos to Etobicoke on April 24th.
Try with the CoPR document number instead of the UCI. It happened to me as well, I don’t know why I have 2 different UCI numbers, apparently I got the second one when I became permanent resident.

Oliviamitzi

Mar 28, 2021
I was wondering if some of you have some troubles linking their application ? I tried with my UCI and Name but it doesn't want to work. I sent an email to IRCC last week but still waiting for an answer.
I sent the photos to Etobicoke on April 24th.
Check if your place of birth is written exactly in the same way as in your passport. Usually the error happens because of this field.

Ella-A

Aug 20, 2021
I got my 2nd GU today, August 27th: PR card approved and mailed! :D

I noticed that they’re processing the applications faster now. There’s 6-7 days only between GU1 to GU2 now instead of over two weeks. Hoping everyone get their updates and approval soon :)
I received my PR card today - good luck everyone!

Here’s full timeline:
Photos delivered: 13Apr2021
1GU: 20Aug2021
2GU: 27Aug2021 (approved)
Card received in mail: 30Aug2021

Oliviamitzi

Mar 28, 2021

Here’s full timeline:
Wow! It was "fast" for a photo delivered on April 13. Mine was delivered on April 6 and no news, so far... No GU, no emails... I hope they are really going faster, because I have a trip scheduled for Oct 2. Congratulations!

mehranjadoon

Sep 5, 2019
Finally, our PR cards came in the mail! All four. I'm so happy it wasn't fast nor easy, but we've made it!
COPR March 12 2021
Received via email March 23
Photos delivered March 26
GU 1 August 19
GU 2 approved and mailed August 26
PR cards in the mailbox August 30

All the best for all of us, I wish you luck guys and see you in the citizenship forum!
Congratulations. Do you mind telling us where do you live as my card was posted on same day but I have not received it yet.

mehranjadoon

Sep 5, 2019

Here’s full timeline:
Congratulations. Do you mind telling us where do you live as my card was posted on same day but I have not received it yet.

Ella-A

Aug 20, 2021
Wow! It was "fast" for a photo delivered on April 13. Mine was delivered on April 6 and no news, so far... No GU, no emails... I hope they are really going faster, because I have a trip scheduled for Oct 2. Congratulations!
Thank you!!
I believe they are processing faster, so hopefully you’ll get your card soon.
Also, I’m not sure if it matters, but I sent the photos with express mail.

Jul 9, 2021
Hi My photos delivered 31st March and so far nothing I linked my application to my cic login on 16 the Aug and status of that is "submitted" and no ghost update ..anyone in the same boat it is family envelope I sent to etioboke office ..mailed them a week ago and they said march applications they are processing so anyone on the same boat?

Anjupatel@9594

Sep 29, 2019
Hi My photos delivered 31st March and so far nothing I linked my application to my cic login on 16 the Aug and status of that is "submitted" and no ghost update ..anyone in the same boat it is family envelope I sent to etioboke office ..mailed them a week ago and they said march applications they are processing so anyone on the same boat?
photos delivered on march 11th , still no updates

Neokad

Jun 29, 2020
Same with me … delivered on Mar 31,2021 and as per CIC they are processing Mar files … the only thing we can do now - wait :)

Icemr

Mar 19, 2021
Hi all. Been a silent watcher of this forum since my photos got delivered to Etobicoke on 12 April. This posts ends my long torture... waiting for the card... 2nd only to the long torture of waiting for the COPR LOL. My card arrived today. Photos delivered 12 April as above. I don't have GU etc info as I had a representative. I'm keeping very hopeful all other late March and early April get theirs soon!!!