+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

backto1983

May 15, 2020
Category........
CEC
CoPR approved: Mar 16
CoPR on email: Mar 25
Photo delivered: Mar 29
GU1: Aug 19 (status changed to application/profile updated, then back to submitted)

Just got on a call with an agent who confirmed the photo was approved and the card was sent to production. It takes usually 2-3 weeks before the card is mailed.
Hi guys, got an updated today:

COPR Mar 16
Photos delivered Mar 29
GU1 Aug 19
PR card approved & mailed Aug 26

Ilya127

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Toronto
Hi I got this yday and my photo delivered 31st March so is that mean I get in couple of weeks?
At this time, IRCC has currently reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).

As a result, there will be significant delays in processing the high inventory of first time PR card applications.

Applications received in March 2021 are now in process.

We are unable to provide an approximate timeline of the production and distribution of the cards.
Looks like you can receive your card soon.
Did you link your PR card application? Have you seen a first GU recently?

CEC_Candidate2000

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
Hi I got this yday and my photo delivered 31st March so is that mean I get in couple of weeks?
At this time, IRCC has currently reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).

As a result, there will be significant delays in processing the high inventory of first time PR card applications.

Applications received in March 2021 are now in process.

We are unable to provide an approximate timeline of the production and distribution of the cards.
Even I received it. Photo's reached on 25th March. No update since then, Not even a GU

fsacrini

Apr 14, 2016
Good morning Everyone,
I submitted my photo and address in PR Portal almost 45 days ago and I still didn't receive my CoPR yet... Did someone have this same issue?
The responsible for my process is Etobicoke...
Guys, is anyone with this same issue? I submitted my photo and address using the PR Portal... But I've never received my eCoPR yet... :(