+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Andy2601

Aug 13, 2021
Dear Officer,
<< body like mentioning your Application # and mention like time duration since you have mailed the photos and request for status >>>

Full name :
UCI :
CORP number :
Date of Birth :
PR card application number:
My contact number :
Email ID:

I believe its photo delivery date.

I see.

On my CIC account, under the PR CARD application, it says "Date Received: April, 23" which is my COPR date. I thought that was the date they meant.
However, my photos were only delivered on May, 5th.

fsacrini

Apr 14, 2016
Good morning Everyone,
I submitted my photo and address in PR Portal almost 45 days ago and I still didn't receive my CoPR yet... Did someone have this same issue?
The responsible for my process is Etobicoke...

Last edited:

mehranjadoon

Sep 5, 2019
Thank you! Yes, I have got email notification that status of my application has been changed. To be precise this was not GU. GU usually shows "Application/Profile updated" and then goes back to "Submitted". In my case it went to "Approved" which is much better than just GU.
Thanks for explaining.

birwin91

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
Anyone having trouble logging into their IRCC account today? I’ve tried on multiple browsers, cleared my cookies and history and it keeps doing that thing where you only get so far and then it kicks you out to the “Immigration” page :/

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
Hi all. I sent photos to Etobicoke and the COPR copy to the Etobicoke office on 16th May and it was delivered on 18th May. i Still haven;t seen my PR card come yet. Is there a different way to get it?

Ilya127

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Toronto
Hi all. I sent photos to Etobicoke and the COPR copy to the Etobicoke office on 16th May and it was delivered on 18th May. i Still haven;t seen my PR card come yet. Is there a different way to get it?
Hi, you may need to wait a bit more. They are currently working on end-of-March and beginning-of-April photos. My photo was delivered on March 25th and I just got update yesterday, that my PR card was emailed to me.

Reactions: AmanSmith

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
Hi, you may need to wait a bit more. They are currently working on end-of-March and beginning-of-April photos. My photo was delivered on March 25th and I just got update yesterday, that my PR card was emailed to me.
mine is literally 2 months after you sent it. so another 2 monthso_O