+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

aaryas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
My copr date was 28 april 2021
Sent the photos on 30 April with express post
Reached ircc by 2 may. I linked the application on 13 may. Called ircc in late june. Agent told me the processing time is 133 days, call us if you dont receive the card by this time frame. What about now its only 44 days now huhh?? :D:D:DNo updates after that. I have been silently following the forum. Gives me hope when someone post regarding receiving the card.
I have a similar timeline. Not called IRCC yet, I know for sure there will be progress for May applications only in October looking at the current trend. As far as 44 days is considered, it must be only for portal upload applications. Read the info tip next to 44 days on the IRCC site, it says processing time depends on the type of application, so they are covered.. :).

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
Hi All
COPR Mar 29, 2021
Photos delivered on Mar 31 2021 .
VO: Etobicoke
First GU :Aug 23 2021.

Got my first 1GU yesterday Aug 23 2021. In my IRCC login, I can see status change to Application updated and once i click on the link, it changed back to Submitted. Last week (Aug 20) emailed Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca; CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca requesting for update on my PR card processing. Received reply on the same day mentioning that "Applications received in March 2021 are now in process". Yesterday I received another email from CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca stating that "Your PR card is currently under production." No dates mentioned.
I hope they mail and I receive the cards soon.

sent them email , let me hope to get reply from them , fingers crossed, no updates from day 1 till now :(

AmanSmith

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
Hi guys,

I have got second GU today and application status changed to "Approved"!
My timeline:
COPR date March 8
COPR received in email March 23
Photo delivered to IRCC Etobicoke March 25
GU1 August 16
GU2 and status "Approved" August 24
Wow. One more step ahead to be in peace

Reactions: Ilya127

NickolayG

Oct 14, 2020
My daughter's PR card application:
COPR: February 26
Photos sent: April 2 (it was a long weekend) by regular mail. I suppose the latest delivery date was April 8.
GU1: August 24

Reactions: Ilya127 and CatB

mehranjadoon

Sep 5, 2019
Hi guys,

I have got second GU today and application status changed to "Approved"!
My timeline:
COPR date March 8
COPR received in email March 23
Photo delivered to IRCC Etobicoke March 25
GU1 August 16
GU2 and status "Approved" August 24
Congratulations.

Did you get email notification for GU2?

Reactions: Ilya127

Ilya127

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Toronto
Congratulations.

Did you get email notification for GU2?
Thank you! Yes, I have got email notification that status of my application has been changed. To be precise this was not GU. GU usually shows "Application/Profile updated" and then goes back to "Submitted". In my case it went to "Approved" which is much better than just GU.

Reactions: mehranjadoon

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021
I called them today and they said we cannot provide you any information right now as we are focusing on Afghanistan's matter.

Roel 1992

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Hi All,
I just wanna ask a question that etobicoke office is only for issuing a new pr card or dealing with renewal as well ? Because my file is in process for more than 6 months for renewal of pr card in etobicoke office..

Andy2601

Aug 13, 2021
Hi guys,

When they say

Applications received in March 2021 are now in process.

Do they mean COPR date or photos delivery date?

PremN

Nov 22, 2020
MIssissauga Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
What did you ask them ? also what all details you shared like UCI, first, last name etc ?
Dear Officer,
<< body like mentioning your Application # and mention like time duration since you have mailed the photos and request for status >>>

Full name :
UCI :
CORP number :
Date of Birth :
PR card application number:
My contact number :
Email ID:
Hi guys,

When they say

Applications received in March 2021 are now in process.

Do they mean COPR date or photos delivery date?
I believe its photo delivery date.