+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Peter0070

Apr 1, 2021
Anyone submitted their photos in April (by physical mail) still waiting? I've called them twice and they said that it is nothing to worry about. I don't know what to do, please help. I did not get the Portal invitation.
My copr date was 28 april 2021
Sent the photos on 30 April with express post
Reached ircc by 2 may. I linked the application on 13 may. Called ircc in late june. Agent told me the processing time is 133 days, call us if you dont receive the card by this time frame. What about now its only 44 days now huhh?? :D:D:DNo updates after that. I have been silently following the forum. Gives me hope when someone post regarding receiving the card.

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
Reached ircc by 2 may. I linked the application on 13 may. Called ircc in late june. Agent told me the processing time is 133 days, call us if you dont receive the card by this time frame. What about now its only 44 days now huhh?? :D:D:DNo updates after that. I have been silently following the forum. Gives me hope when someone post regarding receiving the card.

Yes worst part is if we didn't submit our photos then, and submitted it now, we would have received it faster lmao. I am always wondering whether its only me, maybe they lost my application, or what not. Everytime I call IRCC they tell me to sit tight. I asked them if I should send the pictures again, they said no need.

Also, how did you link application if you sent the photos by mail? Could you please let me know?

Peter0070

Apr 1, 2021
Yes worst part is if we didn't submit our photos then, and submitted it now, we would have received it faster lmao. I am always wondering whether its only me, maybe they lost my application, or what not. Everytime I call IRCC they tell me to sit tight. I asked them if I should send the pictures again, they said no need.

Also, how did you link application if you sent the photos by mail? Could you please let me know?
Login to the gc key on ircc. You will find link application on the page . Just provide the imformation like your uci, surname , city of birth etc etc . I dont remenber exatly but as i sumbitted, it automatically gave me result “ one application found” and i was good to go. Funny thing it is only showing sumbitted from day one

Oliviamitzi

Mar 28, 2021
Based on the timelines of others here, you will probably receive your PR Card by the end of September/October. They are mostly processing now photos received in March. Your photo probably only arrived there at the beginning of May, so unfortunatelly you still have few weeks of waiting time…

Reactions: CatB

thepharmaguy

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
COPR : March 26th 2021
Photos Delivered (Through Canada Post) : Mar 31st 2021
No GU so far

Called IRCC today..the agent took all the details (tracking number etc.) and said they have sent a note to Etobicoke office for status..the agent also mentioned that hopefully this will expedite my PR case processing (not sure how :rolleyes: )..she had no other details..
Anyone else received similar updates from IRCC??

CatB

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
Anyone submitted their photos in April (by physical mail) still waiting? I've called them twice and they said that it is nothing to worry about. I don't know what to do, please help. I did not get the Portal invitation.
They were working on March applicants still. End of last week is when I believe some people from April started to get GU. You good, I’m from begging of April and still waiting.

virani123

Star Member
Apr 13, 2020
They were working on March applicants still. End of last week is when I believe some people from April started to get GU. You good, I’m from begging of April and still waiting.
Hi. I am still waiting as well. Photo delivered on 7th April. Hopefully expecting updates in the coming weeks. Please keep us updated.

Reactions: CatB

virani123

Star Member
Apr 13, 2020
No GU so far

Called IRCC today..the agent took all the details (tracking number etc.) and said they have sent a note to Etobicoke office for status..the agent also mentioned that hopefully this will expedite my PR case processing (not sure how :rolleyes: )..she had no other details..
This is the same that happened to me last week when i called IRCC. The agent told me exact same way, she took my Tracking number, put me on hold, and sent a note to Etobicoke office. My photos delivered on 7th April

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019

not just you i also feel the same and ask the same question, i get same answer from IRCC as well :) , not sure how long to wait, may be untill they say its officially lost and ask to resend but that day is forever or offically after 9 months from photo sent date ;) lmao

when did you send your photos?

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
No GU so far

it happened to my case as well, but the agent said next time that IRCC ignored meaning they updated notes saying .. (generic message) due to COVID bullshit, there processing is slow....... bla bla... :) f...kers not sure when will they update the case

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
not just you i also feel the same and ask the same question, i get same answer from IRCC as well :) , not sure how long to wait, may be untill they say its officially lost and ask to resend but that day is forever or offically after 9 months from photo sent date ;) lmao

when did you send your photos?
I sent April 20th

r12498

Mar 21, 2021
i got an update on cic portal on august 14 that pr card is approved and mailed but have not got a pr card card yet, does canada post take more than a week or soo to deliver card

can someone tell me