+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Jul 9, 2021
I had to send my photo by letter on MARCH 20th. Still no updates. I called them 2weeks ago, they don't even know whether they have received it or not.

this is totally unfair.
Many people received a portal link with copr. Those people have received card within a month.

i received the invitation in May 2020 and submitted on June, copr was in March 2021 but I haven’t received the card yet.

On the other hand, my friend got the invitation when the score dropped 75. And COPR was issued within 3 months without background check, then now she has already received the pr card 2 weeks ago. It took less than 30days since issued COPR. I am so frustrated.
same feeling .. your timeline is same that of me and absolute silence from IRCC

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
Your card mailed to you once your permanent residency application in your CIC account approved, I mean shows Approved, right? When I receive my eCOPR on Monday, 2 days ago, my CIC account updated at the same time and started to show Approved. In portal, my photo submission is still in review with IRCC, I am confused, it seems this Approved update in CIC account doesnt work in my case for PR card
No, that’s not the case. After your PR application shows approved in your CIC account, you can then link your PR card application to your account to know when your card is approved and mailed. Only when your PR card application shows approved, that’s when it’s been mailed.

BhavaniShankar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Hi Guys,

After the receipt of email from IRCC, I logged into https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca ,confirmed my staying in Canada, address in Canada and uploaded my photo. The current status shows "In Review". Do I need to do some thing else to get the PR card separately? As per the cic.gc.ca portal, the final status is "Approved and with decision taken". Many of you mentioned PR Card application. What exactly is that? Am I supposed to any other application for getting the PR card?

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021
Hi Guys,

After the receipt of email from IRCC, I logged into https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca ,confirmed my staying in Canada, address in Canada and uploaded my photo. The current status shows "In Review". Do I need to do some thing else to get the PR card separately? As per the cic.gc.ca portal, the final status is "Approved and with decision taken". Many of you mentioned PR Card application. What exactly is that? Am I supposed to any other application for getting the PR card?
wait for ECOPR

BhavaniShankar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
wait for ECOPR
I got the eCOPR the next day itself and have downloaded it. Forgot to mention that. My confirmation is about the PR card application and its linking to account. Timitee mentioned "After your PR application shows approved in your CIC account, you can then link your PR card application to your account to know when your card is approved and mailed. Only when your PR card application shows approved, that’s when it’s been mailed." and this made to think whether I need to do some thing else.

Ilya127

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Toronto
I got the eCOPR the next day itself and have downloaded it. Forgot to mention that. My confirmation is about the PR card application and its linking to account. Timitee mentioned "After your PR application shows approved in your CIC account, you can then link your PR card application to your account to know when your card is approved and mailed. Only when your PR card application shows approved, that’s when it’s been mailed." and this made to think whether I need to do some thing else.
That's correct. You can link your PR card application to your CIC account by using your UCI number, country of birth and date of birth. You can also call IRCC and they can guide you in this process, they can also advice the PR card application number. However, it is not mandatory. You can just wait for your card.

BhavaniShankar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
That's correct. You can link your PR card application to your CIC account by using your UCI number, country of birth and date of birth. You can also call IRCC and they can guide you in this process, they can also advice the PR card application number. However, it is not mandatory. You can just wait for your card.
I just completed linking the my PR application with the CIC account. The status shows "Submitted". Am I good now?

Reactions: Ilya127

123ganda

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2020
AOR Received.
25-02-2020
Med's Done....
04-03-2020
Hello everyone,

Just an update. I called IRCC last week and finally got an update. They told me that my card is scheduled to print on Aug 21, 2021 and then send it through Canada post afterwards.

*Etobicoke office received my document and photo last March 5, 2021.

Hopefully what they said is true.

Jeena George

Jul 19, 2021
Hello everyone,

Just an update. I called IRCC last week and finally got an update. They told me that my card is scheduled to print on Aug 21, 2021 and then send it through Canada post afterwards.

Interesting choice of words by IRCC....I was only told that it send for production/print....they never said an anticipated date. May be i should call enquire.

Reactions: CatB

CatB

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
Hello everyone,

They told you when the card is scheduled to print..? Wow.. Never heard that, I wish they could tell me a date so I can book my flight around it.. ugh

LeoLeoLeo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
May I ask how you got PR Card Application Number?
In my case, I received COPR and it was written that I need to send a photo to the Etobicoke office. I cannot see any PR card application.