+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

max8329

Aug 15, 2021
UNLUCKIEST GUY IN THE WORLD:

COPR: FEB 26TH
PHOTO DELIEVERED: MAR 4TH
1ST GU: SOME TIME IN LATE JUL

I check this forum regularly and found out those who delievered photos later than me already received the 'CARD MAILED' email.

CALLED IRCC 3 TIMES. ALL I GOT IS THAT MY CARD IS STILL IN 'PRODUCTION' LOL. MY STATUS IS STILL 'SUBMITTED'.

PLZ MAKE FUN OF ME! SO THOSE WHO STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED THE CARD CAN FEEL MUCH BETTER!

WhiteMocha

Mar 16, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
15-05-2021
LANDED..........
14-12-2018
I am still waiting for eCOPR since last Friday

Jul 9, 2021
UNLUCKIEST GUY IN THE WORLD:

COPR: FEB 26TH
PHOTO DELIEVERED: MAR 4TH
1ST GU: SOME TIME IN LATE JUL

I check this forum regularly and found out those who delievered photos later than me already received the 'CARD MAILED' email.

CALLED IRCC 3 TIMES. ALL I GOT IS THAT MY CARD IS STILL IN 'PRODUCTION' LOL. MY STATUS IS STILL 'SUBMITTED'.

PLZ MAKE FUN OF ME! SO THOSE WHO STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED THE CARD CAN FEEL MUCH BETTER!
Hi anyone give me idea how to get application number for PR card application.. I don't have any clue what is going on, photo delivered etioboke office Mar 31st and IRCC replied through my webform they are still working on?

hlp

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Done....
07-12-2020
I tried calling IRCC exactly at 1PM, able to get hold of the agent but she said it is still in progress. Agent was not able to confirm even if the envelope has reached Etobicoke office (now its already 4 months).
Same here

jyyy

May 24, 2021
Still waiting since ecopr on June 18th. Photo uploaded through portal and same VO.
Hi Everyone,
My wait for the PR card has been more than 45 days after the E-copr. Photo uploaded through portal. Had No GU in the gckey.
E-copr: June 25th
VO: Etobicoke

anyone in the similar situation?

thank you.

Tof44

Aug 16, 2021
Hi Everyone,

copr 8 march,
photo sent 20march
1gu 14aug,

my question is when i logged in again the file status again change to submitted,

any idea whats going on?

Fecampos

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Hi Everyone,

copr 8 march,
photo sent 20march
1gu 14aug,

my question is when i logged in again the file status again change to submitted,

any idea whats going on?
It's normal. This is the ghost update. As soon you log in again, the status will be back to submitted. According to most timelines here, including mine, in 10 to 15 days you will have the final update to approved and mailed.

Tof44

Aug 16, 2021
It's normal. This is the ghost update. As soon you log in again, the status will be back to submitted. According to most timelines here, including mine, in 10 to 15 days you will have the final update to approved and mailed.
Thank you for reply,

did you received your card?