+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

CatB

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
Hi - I sent photos for PR card through mail and they received it on April 12th. I still haven't got any update. Did any one applied through mail got their PR cards?
Also, is there any possibilities to reapply through online to get it faster. I see people applied through online are receiving with in 2 weeks.

COPR - March 16.
we have the same dates more or less. keep us posted

3190@abc

Jul 8, 2021
Right now, my concern is not PR cards, we have nothing but time, but I haven't still received ecopr which I declared that I am in Canada on last Saturday, 4 days ago
I got my first portal email email today replied right away, waiting for Portal credentials. Let's see how long it takes to get to eCOPR and the PR card.

My timeline:
AOR - April 22, 2021
Med/Biometrics - May 13, 2021
1st GU - Aug 4th no change in application status
2nd GU - Aug 11th no change in application status
First portal email - Aug 12th
Waiting for Portal credentials.

DAW

Jul 27, 2021
HI all
Can someone reply to my this question.
I received my and my family PR card on Aug. 9 except my son PR.
Do i have to wait or contact Etobicoke office

lunaneiko

Dec 8, 2020
I called IRCC and the agent told me that the envelope is open. Does that mean my photo will be sent out for production very soon?

ArshaA

Apr 18, 2020
I called IRCC and the agent told me that the envelope is open. Does that mean my photo will be sent out for production very soon?
What are the options that you key in to talk to the agent? I cannot get through one when I call them anytime between 8 AM - 4 PM. Its been 5 months already.