+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Aks15

Dec 20, 2020
Hi - I sent photos for PR card through mail and they received it on April 12th. I still haven't got any update. Did any one applied through mail got their PR cards?
Also, is there any possibilities to reapply through online to get it faster. I see people applied through online are receiving with in 2 weeks.

COPR - March 16.

Ilya127

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Toronto
Hi - I sent photos for PR card through mail and they received it on April 12th. I still haven't got any update. Did any one applied through mail got their PR cards?
Also, is there any possibilities to reapply through online to get it faster. I see people applied through online are receiving with in 2 weeks.

COPR - March 16.
I do not think you can re-apply online if they did not invite you. There are many people here in the same situation, who wait 5 months to get the PR card. They are currently working on pictures received in mid-March. I am desperately waiting when they start working on me. My photo was delivered on March 25th.

Reactions: Aks15 and CatB

Aks15

Dec 20, 2020
I do not think you can re-apply online if they did not invite you. There are many people here in the same situation, who wait 5 months to get the PR card. They are currently working on pictures received in mid-March. I am desperately waiting when they start working on me. My photo was delivered on March 25th.
Whether we have to receive any emails from VO to apply online?

Ilya127

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Toronto
Whether we have to receive any emails from VO to apply online?
Yes, they invite people to online portal and this is completely different story. What I am seeing that most of people now receiving these invitations and being processed quickly. I may be not precise, but the main amount of COPRs asking to mail the photo was issued from November 2020 to mid April 2021. So all people from this period are less lucky.