+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

CatB

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
it's good to see that most ppl from March is starting to get their PR card. I mailed it during April so hopefully, we can expect ours soon too :)
same here..
I see on your signature you say "photo received: 16 april" , did you track with canada post or that's the date you sent?

CatB

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
I tracked it via UPS. That is the date when they received my photo.
ok ok. I sent them on april 7 and I unfortunately lost my paper from canada post with my tracking number. ugh.. but I think max by april 12 it was there. each time i call they tell me nothing is there missing so i think i'm okay..

Jeena George

Jul 19, 2021
CoPR: March 11
Photo delivered: March 24
1st GU: August 11

Finally I got 1st GU! I submitted web form yesterday and it might affect?? :D
And is it normal that Current Status went back to Submitted after checking?
That's great news, my timeline is close to yours Photo delivered March 25.....I just want to let you know that there are many glitches happening...I believed I got a GU last month.....called IRCC to confirm and there was no movement in reality. If you could call them tomorrow and confirm...that would be great.

Izytiti

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
They have taken more than they can chew and it’s a mess right now. Can you imagine I provided them with my address in confirmation of PR portal which they approved and sent me my eCOPR and yet sent my card to an old address? The few applications that they are able to process well are just a cover up for the system mess they are in now. It’s really terrible!

Fecampos

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
I got 1st gu on 22 July and photo was delivered on 3 March and no news until now. I saw a lot of people got approved and mailed on 2 Aug. I has been wondering anyone else got their card approved and mailed after that date.
Mailed today, August 12 according to the website. Photo delivered on March 11 and GU on July 30

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
CoPR Feb 24,
photos delivered Mar 2nd
first GU July 20th
second GU 29th,
CIC account approved on Aug 2nd
PR in the mailbox on Aug 9th

what happens after receiving the first PR card? steps with the IRCC or with the authorities here in Canada !?

Thank you all and wish you guys all the best..

Jeena George

Jul 19, 2021
CoPR: March 11
Photo delivered: March 24
1st GU: August 11

Finally I got 1st GU! I submitted web form yesterday and it might affect?? :D
And is it normal that Current Status went back to Submitted after checking?
Did you contact IRCC to confirm?