+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Jeena George

Jul 19, 2021
Good day everyone! Got my first GU this morning.

COPR - March 09
Photos delivered on March 17th

I sent an email yesterday to the Etobicoke office. I didn’t get a reply yet.

Stay tuned and good luck for all of us!
how does a GU look like....does your Status change and stay as the changed status? Do you get an email/notice?

Izytiti

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Hello Guys,
I want to know does it take that long for PR card to arrive? Mine was mailed on July 21 and I still haven’t received it. If anyone in the same boat with me please rely ! Thanks.

kp111330

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
Hello Guys,
I want to know does it take that long for PR card to arrive? Mine was mailed on July 21 and I still haven’t received it. If anyone in the same boat with me please rely ! Thanks.
You are freshmen stay calm and keep waiting people are waiting here for more than 4 months approx time is anywhere between 4 to 6 months .

Izytiti

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
You are freshmen stay calm and keep waiting people are waiting here for more than 4 months approx time is anywhere between 4 to 6 months .
You haven’t understood my post ; I am talking about card and not the whole PR thing. Perhaps I am older than you in the process— my AOR date was June 28 , 2020. What is yours.

Reactions: anusanker12

AmanSmith

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
I never had any GUs. My CIC account showed “approved and mailed “ and then I got an email the next day saying we have made changes to your account.
Could you tell your photo delivery date by post, better call IRCC and check the address of card delivered

HelenVn

Aug 6, 2021
I never had any GUs. My CIC account showed “approved and mailed “ and then I got an email the next day saying we have made changes to your account.
My PR Card got approved today.
eCoPR: 30 Jun 2021
First GU: 21 July
Approved and mailed: 10 August.
I didn't have the second GU tho, someone got the second GU in 10 days.

Tar_A

May 10, 2020
Hey, I called CIC today to get an update on my PR card after I received ghost update last week.
The agent said everything is in order and the card is in production.
He said its a good sign. Just keep an eye on your mails.
Any idea how long will it take now?
Copr: 14th july
Issued at Calgary IRCC

Izytiti

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Could you tell your photo delivery date by post, better call IRCC and check the address of card delivered
They accepted and approved my address before they sent me eCOPR, so they have no reason or there is no reason for them to send my card to any other address. Besides, I called them last week and the agent told me the card was mailed to the address provided and even read the address to me. I am sick and tired of their incompetence right now in managing this whole immigration issues.
They are just in total mess right now but they won’t admit it. I just hope and pray never to have anything to do with them again. Seriously they can kill people with the way they handle applications.

Reactions: Icemr and CatB