+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

chrishb11

Jun 17, 2020
Toronto
Category........
WP
Hey, I am in the same situation I sent everything by mail to Etobicoke in April as requested and didn't receive any update since then. I called IRCC two weeks ago and they told me that they don't have any information until it is in the system. Etobicoke seems to be the busiest office. So it seems that they are still opening mails from before april.

If you call them maybe you ll have more chance
So I just receive an email from the Etobicoke office and it seems that they are currently working on applications received by mail in March 2021.

LuXar

Mar 13, 2018
Hi Everyone,
My wait for the PR card has been more than 45 days after the E-copr. Photo uploaded through portal. Had No GU in the gckey.
E-copr: June 25th
VO: Etobicoke

anyone in the similar situation?

thank you.
same here bro nothing so far
E COPR june 24th

WhiteMocha

Mar 16, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
15-05-2021
LANDED..........
14-12-2018
How long it takes approximately to receive eCOPR from Etobicoke after the declaration?

sam_patel

Feb 5, 2021
So I just receive an email from the Etobicoke office and it seems that they are currently working on applications received by mail in March 2021.
Did they provide any processing timeline in your email? Can you please tell us what exactly written in the email?

CatB

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
Did they provide any processing timeline in your email? Can you please tell us what exactly written in the email?
I got an email as well. Here's the answer:

Good Day,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Please note, once you have been granted Permanent Resident Status, your COPR document does not expire.

The COPR document is not valid for travel.

At this time, IRCC has currently reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).

As a result, there will be significant delays in processing the high inventory of first time PR card applications.

Applications received in March 2021 are now in process.

We are unable to provide an approximate timeline of the production and distribution of the cards.

Please be assured that we are doing everything possible to complete the PR card process for all our clients.

If you sent your documents by registered post or courier, please use your tracking details for confirmation of delivery.

anusanker12

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
I got an email as well. Here's the answer:

Good Day,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Please note, once you have been granted Permanent Resident Status, your COPR document does not expire.

The COPR document is not valid for travel.

At this time, IRCC has currently reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).

As a result, there will be significant delays in processing the high inventory of first time PR card applications.

Applications received in March 2021 are now in process.

We are unable to provide an approximate timeline of the production and distribution of the cards.

Please be assured that we are doing everything possible to complete the PR card process for all our clients.

If you sent your documents by registered post or courier, please use your tracking details for confirmation of delivery.

I got the same reply today morning

Reactions: LuXar and CatB

toronto849

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
My Long journey to PR card
COPR - 18 Jan
Pictures send, Canada post lost my post
Send another, reached 26 Jan
GU 1 June 1- Send to production
June 4 - Error in production
Called IRCC, was told to wait for 6 weeks, then they would send message to Etobicoke office.
After 6 weeks i called them, they said we don't send msg now.
Called again, agent sent message to Etobicoke office.
Called again, agent told PR card went into production on 23 June.
2 Aug approved and mailed
Got it today Aug 9.