+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

CatB

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
Did you check with the agent whether your photo is uploaded in profile. Then you have GU1.
Linking application is possible if you give place of birth exactly as you have given in you cec profile.
Like I have only my district name, but my wife have district space state.
If you ask agent they will be able to help you linking profile
I'm also not able to link my profile. I do everything right, I tried with an agent on the phone but no luck. From what I understood, it might be because I have a paid representative, but my lawyer doesn't have my application linked and told me to do it if i wanted lol sooo.. maybe other people can't do it because of the same reason..

AmanSmith

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
I have called IRCC just now and update is they have opened my envelope received on Mar 29th and started working on it, but no GU1 yet.
Whomever on the same timeframe Mar end and Apr 1st week, please call IRCC and check for your updates

Last edited:

Jeena George

Jul 19, 2021
I have called IRCC just now and update is they have opened my envelope received on Mar 29th and started working on it, but no GU1 yet.
Whomever on the same timeframe Mar end and Apr 1st week, please call IRCC and check for your updates
is your photo uploaded yet?

RajSingh12

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
I'm also not able to link my profile. I do everything right, I tried with an agent on the phone but no luck. From what I understood, it might be because I have a paid representative, but my lawyer doesn't have my application linked and told me to do it if i wanted lol sooo.. maybe other people can't do it because of the same reason..
same here. yeah! it is possible.

dszjkzjk

Mar 7, 2020
Hi Everyone,
My wait for the PR card has been more than 45 days after the E-copr. Photo uploaded through portal. Had No GU in the gckey.
E-copr: June 25th
VO: Etobicoke

anyone in the similar situation?

thank you.

anusanker12

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Great news . I have a hope now. :) Mine copr on April 01 , photo delivred on April 12, 2021. Hopefully we will also get an update soon. I emailed today , amd i got reply as they are working on MARCH applicants as of now.

jyothsnajoshh

Nov 9, 2020
Hello every one,
We submitted our PR Card Applications on March 15th. Still no updates.
Can any one share the help line number to know the current status? Thanks in Advance