+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

abinition

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
Is this 50days for New PR Card is applicable for those who sent photos by mail?
Is linking profile mandatory for mailed photos?

Thanks in advance.

AmanSmith

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
How you so sure that they are processing march 17-25 ? mine were delivered on March 19th
Did you link PR Card application in your profile and have any GU.
One of our peer having Mar 24 as photo delivery date received GU1 last week.
Could you call IRCC and check whether your photo is uploaded

RajSingh12

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Did you link PR Card application in your profile and have any GU.
One of our peer having Mar 24 as photo delivery date received GU1 last week.
Could you call IRCC and check whether your photo is uploaded
that is the problem...tried everything but i cant link my application. most would be able to link but there are people who cant not sure why ...i did call ircc just few moments ago and the agent said that it will be sent to production in upcoming weeks.so, nothing as of now. What are the exact steps ?? it's been 5 months now.

AmanSmith

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
that is the problem...tried everything but i cant link my application. most would be able to link but there are people who cant not sure why ...i did call ircc just few moments ago and the agent said that it will be sent to production in upcoming weeks.so, nothing as of now. What are the exact steps ?? it's been 5 months now.
Did you check with the agent whether your photo is uploaded in profile. Then you have GU1.
Linking application is possible if you give place of birth exactly as you have given in you cec profile.
Like I have only my district name, but my wife have district space state.
If you ask agent they will be able to help you linking profile

RajSingh12

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Did you check with the agent whether your photo is uploaded in profile. Then you have GU1.
Linking application is possible if you give place of birth exactly as you have given in you cec profile.
Like I have only my district name, but my wife have district space state.
If you ask agent they will be able to help you linking profile
no. i wasn't sure of that step so, nothing that specific. i will check my cec profile and try once again but i once asked agent for the exact info and even that didn't work out for me.

lunaneiko

Dec 8, 2020
Frustrated. I still cannot link the PR card application and I tried to call IRCC this morning and found that their call center was closed. I think they are supposed to be open from 8am to 4pm Monday through Friday.

WhiteMocha

Mar 16, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
15-05-2021
LANDED..........
14-12-2018
Congratulations on your portal email whitemocha. Happy for you, its been long wait bgc change - after inprogress to we are processing

Wish you luck that your PR card is processed faster.
Thank you man, wish all the best for you