+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Siva.

Apr 27, 2021
It seems like everyone has gotten an access to the portal or a request to the portal. Am I the only one who's been asked to mail the photos in?
I got COPR April 20 , mailed photos via Canada post on 26th April . Still waiting for an update (Etobicoke office )

One of my friend has got copr in email in May 16th , was asked to send hardcopies to Etobicoke office .On May 20th he also got a invitation to upload photos using new portal .

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
I got COPR April 20 , mailed photos via Canada post on 26th April . Still waiting for an update (Etobicoke office )

One of my friend has got copr in email in May 16th , was asked to send hardcopies to Etobicoke office .On May 20th he also got a invitation to upload photos using new portal .
Similar to me. Sent photos on April 10th. Radio silence since then. I think they have just forgotten about people who've sent a physical copy. They'll waste our time for 6 months and ask us to send again using the portal. IRCC is absolutely incompetent

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
Anyone who has sent their photos by mail (NOT THE ONLINE PORTAL). Have you received your card? How long did you wait?

CatB

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
CoPR: Feb 15
Photos delivered: March 5
PR card in the mailbox: Aug 5
congrats!!! just tell me something, when you say "photos delivered" you mean the date you sent them or the date they were actually delivered at their office? thank you

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
It seems like everyone has gotten an access to the portal or a request to the portal. Am I the only one who's been asked to mail the photos in?
no all feb ,march applicants dont have acess to online portal, thanks to IRCC discrimination :mad::mad:

Ilya127

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Toronto
Is this confirmed? Is there anything I can do (apart from just waiting?) :(
There is a bunch of people with photo delivered in March waiting here. I am also waiting since my photo was delivered on March 25th. I would be happy to receive a portal invitation, this just has not happened to me.

Ilya127

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Toronto
No. Starting from November 2020 until mid-April most of COPR holders were asked to mail the physical photo. I was not following when exactly IRCC was using portal or asked to mail the photos, so I may be not precise. But it looks like starting from June most of people receiving portal invitations and receive cards quickly, while we are still waiting.

CatB

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
Hey guys. Congrats to me!!!!
Finally it is here, holding it in my hands. So the mistake with the address was on the webform and not on the envelope.
However, the country of birth is Russia and USSR, no news from Ottawa yet.
Wow finally !! So happy for you! Just sad you’ll leave the chat

Reactions: Silver Star