+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
Hey Guys,

I sent my PR card photos by physical mail to Etobicoke office in April (COPR in March - CEC Inland). I have confirmed using Canada Post that the documents reached the Etobicoke office.

However, I never received link to online PR portal (even after getting COPR). Is this normal? Should I call IRCC? Any opinions on this?

Getting very worried!

Ilya127

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Toronto
Hey Guys,

I sent my PR card photos by physical mail to Etobicoke office in April (COPR in March - CEC Inland). I have confirmed using Canada Post that the documents reached the Etobicoke office.

However, I never received link to online PR portal (even after getting COPR). Is this normal? Should I call IRCC? Any opinions on this?

Getting very worried!
They ask some clients to mail photo and invite some to online portal. This is their choice and there is nothing you can do. Those guys who are invited to online portal usually receive cards much faster.

Reactions: Silver Star

rharikumar17

Star Member
May 28, 2020
I am waiting for the PR card since 11-Feb. Submitted photo via the portal. I have no clue what's going on. Every time I call the response is " We are processing if you want to travel apply for PRTD" as if PRTD is free and given in a week's time!!!
Anyone with similar timeliness?? It's so frustrating!
It's been 181 days since the application was submitted!!!!

aagraw

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Guyz..need advice...in my PR application i have myself, wife and kid. I recently got mine and daughter pr card but my wife is still in submitted stage in CIC...when I call IRCC they mentioned it is printing queue but now it is in same state for more than a week...not sure if there is any issue? I was under impression that PR card application for all members in family should be processed together....Although i understand each PR card application is created separately starting with R...any advice?
Guyz anyone in this boat? Please can you reply

Alpa007

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
I am waiting for the PR card since 11-Feb. Submitted photo via the portal. I have no clue what's going on. Every time I call the response is " We are processing if you want to travel apply for PRTD" as if PRTD is free and given in a week's time!!!
Anyone with similar timeliness?? It's so frustrating!
It's been 181 days since the application was submitted!!!!
Hi I am also facing same issues photo delivered on feb 19

• Angry
Reactions: Stefanija89.

chrishb11

Jun 17, 2020
Toronto
Category........
WP
Hey Guys,

Getting very worried!
Hey, I am in the same situation I sent everything by mail to Etobicoke in April as requested and didn't receive any update since then. I called IRCC two weeks ago and they told me that they don't have any information until it is in the system. Etobicoke seems to be the busiest office. So it seems that they are still opening mails from before april.

If you call them maybe you ll have more chance

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
They ask some clients to mail photo and invite some to online portal. This is their choice and there is nothing you can do. Those guys who are invited to online portal usually receive cards much faster.
Is this confirmed? Is there anything I can do (apart from just waiting?) :(

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
It seems like everyone has gotten an access to the portal or a request to the portal. Am I the only one who's been asked to mail the photos in?