+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Silver Star

Apr 16, 2021
Try reaching out to local post office if they can help.
Does the address you put in exist.
If there is a building with that number. contact that building and explain them the situation.
no it does not exist, i calls to canada post and they said if the address is the same i told them, they will send the letter back to ircc

• Sad
Reactions: Fadros

aaryas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
If the PR card is not processed and received within 6 months after applying, do we have to re-apply again or should we wait until we get it without any timeline? This is for inland.

CatB

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
I reached idcc as well and they think that the agent might have made the mistake, will be trying to reach them again because every time i call to IRCC they have different answers
what a mess.. I hope you can get someone to help you find a solution. do you need to travel soon?

aagraw

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Guyz..need advice...in my PR application i have myself, wife and kid. I recently got mine and daughter pr card but my wife is still in submitted stage in CIC...when I call IRCC they mentioned it is printing queue but now it is in same state for more than a week...not sure if there is any issue? I was under impression that PR card application for all members in family should be processed together....Although i understand each PR card application is created separately starting with R...any advice?