+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Stefanija89.

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
My ECopr is Feb 19th through the portal, got my GU 1 July 23. Caled IRCC and they said as of Friday card is in production /printing. How long that takes usually? Anybody knows?
Thanks!

Reactions: halu

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
Guys anybody here photos sent in march by Regular mail(without tracking) and see any updates or confirmation that photo was recieved by IRCC office?

CatB

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
I presume application approval means PR application was approved and then once he received the COPR he sent the photo on 8th April
I sent the pictures once I got my CoPR. I didn't send it right away because my lawyer forgot to tell me (oh well) so I sent the pictures on April 8 th. They received them max April 12 I believe.

CatB

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
2 process now
1. Postal, send application along with printed photo to Ethobicoke office.
2. ECOPR applicants receive request to upload scanned photos on IRCC portal.
If the application is postal, then Apr 8 is the latest date and there are many pending applicants on March yet to receive GU
I sent the pictures & copy of CoPR through Canada Post on April 8th.

I didn't understand the Ghost Update thing... I don't have access to my portal, so I don't know about that when it comes to me :(
What do you mean though? By me receiving the "Final Decision" it means anything related to that? I'm sorry, I got lost