+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

markd

Jul 17, 2021
I am outside right now from country. I have applied for prtd in my home country. I got my copr on feb 10 2021. And send my photo to Etobicoke office with help of my cousin on feb 17 and they received feb 19. After that I did not have any update. After processing time finished, I Ordered GCMS notes on July 7th, it show status open and application in process-CP. and in cic account application still submitted. I callled two or three time , they didn’t provide any correct answers. Is it possible they stopped my PR card because I am outside.

my both files have two different case numbers. Both are linked with cic account.

my time line
AOR May 25, 2020
COPR feb 10, 2021
Leave canada due family reason on feb 10 2021
Photo send feb 17 2021
Photo delivered feb 19 2021
Apply for prtd April 19 2021

ordered GCMS notes July 7 2021
Received GCMS notes July 13 2021
Status application open and in process-CP

PR card linked with cic July14 2021
Is show status submitted.

called today, find they said application still in process.

anyone have same experience or have not received card , photo deliver on feb 19 via canada post with track number.
How about PRTD, were you able to get your document and come back to Canada? I am kind of in the same boat, I need to leave Canada because of a family emergency, and my COPR date is March 16th, and my photos delivered April1st. I don't think I am going to get my card less than a month looking at the dates here.

aroycanada

Aug 28, 2019
Hi
Don't know If I get any solution from IRCC. This is how I stuck now .

My son's application went to production on June 27th and Agent says every thing is fine ( photos , details ) every thing is approved and only his card need to be printed and sent . No update till now . waiting waiting & again waiting .. Journey continuous..

Any one with similar situation .
Very similar situation. Had tried to start a thread about this with some speculation about possible causes:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/only-some-family-members-received-their-pr-cards.738618/

Reactions: Fadros

Jay777777

Jul 17, 2021
Hey,
I had sent my PR card application to Etobicoke office as per the instruction on the COPR but when I called IRCC, agent informed that my application is at Sydney, NS. Is there any group/thread for PR card processing time for Sydney office like Etobicoke office?? Is the processing at Sydney office is better???

AmanSmith

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
How about PRTD, were you able to get your document and come back to Canada? I am kind of in the same boat, I need to leave Canada because of a family emergency, and my COPR date is March 16th, and my photos delivered April1st. I don't think I am going to get my card less than a month looking at the dates here.
Which country you are travelling to

Alpa007

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
I have one more question , even If I got prtd stamp it valid for one time travel. and if I want to retur
I got request for passport submission , I need submit passport for PRTD. But I did not travel back yet. Because VAC closed in my country right now

AmanSmith

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
I have one more question , even If I got prtd stamp it valid for one time travel. and if I want to retur

I got request for passport submission , I need submit passport for PRTD. But I did not travel back yet. Because VAC closed in my country right now
Which country

Aleti

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016
eCOPR - June 21st 2021
PR card link - July 5th
1st Ghost update - July 9th.
no update after that.
Has anyone else got GU on July 9th and got update after?
Received Correspondence letter saying that confirmation of submission -- July 18th.
Has anyone else received the same?

Reactions: Silver Star

Aleti

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016
This confirms that your application has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2021/01/12 . Please quote the reference numbers above when referring to this application.
When should I contact IRCC?
You must notify IRCC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes can include:
• an appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• the decision to withdraw your application
• a change of contact information: telephone number, mailing address, email
• you found your PR card that was lost
Please visit the following page to contact us: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp. Changes to your address should be made through our online service at https://www.canada.ca/en/
immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/change-address.html.
How do I check the status of my application?
You may use your unique client identifier (UCI) or the application number located on this correspondence to check the status of your application on the IRCC website. Please visit the following page: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/ check-status.html.
How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times by visiting the IRCC website at
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp.
Please be aware that answering emails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
I also received the same. Did you get any update after this?