+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Alpa007

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
I am outside right now from country. I have applied for prtd in my home country. I got my copr on feb 10 2021. And send my photo to Etobicoke office with help of my cousin on feb 17 and they received feb 19. After that I did not have any update. After processing time finished, I Ordered GCMS notes on July 7th, it show status open and application in process-CP. and in cic account application still submitted. I callled two or three time , they didn’t provide any correct answers. Is it possible they stopped my PR card because I am outside.

my both files have two different case numbers. Both are linked with cic account.

my time line
AOR May 25, 2020
COPR feb 10, 2021
Leave canada due family reason on feb 10 2021
Photo send feb 17 2021
Photo delivered feb 19 2021
Apply for prtd April 19 2021

ordered GCMS notes July 7 2021
Received GCMS notes July 13 2021
Status application open and in process-CP

PR card linked with cic July14 2021
Is show status submitted.

called today, find they said application still in process.

anyone have same experience or have not received card , photo deliver on feb 19 via canada post with track number.

• Wow
Reactions: Fadros

LuXar

Mar 13, 2018
Hi,

My eCOPR is from June 23, linked the PR card application on CIC portal the same day!
Received a Ghost Update on PR card application yesterday July 14th, but didn't receive any email notification though! Has anyone received any email notifications for GUs ?

and If GU means anything, what was your timelines for PR card approval email after it ?

VO - Etobicoke.
yes i did june 24

AmanSmith

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
I am outside right now from country. I have applied for prtd in my home country. I got my copr on feb 10 2021. And send my photo to Etobicoke office with help of my cousin on feb 17 and they received feb 19. After that I did not have any update. After processing time finished, I Ordered GCMS notes on July 7th, it show status open and application in process-CP. and in cic account application still submitted. I callled two or three time , they didn’t provide any correct answers. Is it possible they stopped my PR card because I am outside.

my both files have two different case numbers. Both are linked with cic account.

my time line
AOR May 25, 2020
COPR feb 10, 2021
Leave canada due family reason on feb 10 2021
Photo send feb 17 2021
Photo delivered feb 19 2021
Apply for prtd April 19 2021

ordered GCMS notes July 7 2021
Received GCMS notes July 13 2021
Status application open and in process-CP

PR card linked with cic July14 2021
Is show status submitted.

called today, find they said application still in process.

anyone have same experience or have not received card , photo deliver on feb 19 via canada post with track number.
While applying for PRTD, did you submit your latest exit date stamp.
Trying to corelate the reason looking at the date mentioned here, copr and exit date is same.

Alpa007

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
While applying for PRTD, did you submit your latest exit date stamp.
Trying to corelate the reason looking at the date mentioned here, copr and exit date is same.
Yes I submitted my exit date , I got passport request for prtd on May 2nd. I am unable to submit passport because visa office was closed that time.

AmanSmith

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
Yes I submitted my exit date , I got passport request for prtd on May 2nd. I am unable to submit passport because visa office was closed that time.
Just guessing, if applied for PRTD, will IRCC stop processing PR Card.
One of my friends wife in India applied for PRTD, got her PR Card in June but he is still in Canada

Alpa007

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Just guessing, if applied for PRTD, will IRCC stop processing PR Card.
One of my friends wife in India applied for PRTD, got her PR Card in June but he is still in Canada
Thanks, I don’t know. Why they did not process my card. I think they may be stopped because of prtd.

Parantap47

Nov 11, 2016
Anyone having issue linking PR card application to online. I tried to link it online and its shows there is no application.
I have sent photos in April and It was delivered on 9 th April to Etobicoke office.

Alpa007

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Did you ask IRCC, the reason why you card is taking long time to process and is it due to PRTD
first I wait for card because my photo delivery date Feb. 19th 2021 and I was waiting for card, because I thought I will deliver to my Canadian address in Brampton. I did not have file number for card. So, I am unable to link to cic account. After timeline complete 133 days, I raised webform first and then order GCMS notes. In webform they give reason file in process and they are working with reduce staff due to covid 19. and In GC notes it show app open and status in progress-CP. In GC notes I got file number, and then link account it show status submitted. I called three time every agent told me in process , it delay due to covid 19. I did not think it valid excuse for them. they are not able to any thing for me.

• Sad
Reactions: Silver Star

AmanSmith

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
first I wait for card because my photo delivery date Feb. 19th 2021 and I was waiting for card, because I thought I will deliver to my Canadian address in Brampton. I did not have file number for card. So, I am unable to link to cic account. After timeline complete 133 days, I raised webform first and then order GCMS notes. In webform they give reason file in process and they are working with reduce staff due to covid 19. and In GC notes it show app open and status in progress-CP. In GC notes I got file number, and then link account it show status submitted. I called three time every agent told me in process , it delay due to covid 19. I did not think it valid excuse for them. they are not able to any thing for me.
This seems like odd case. Can anyone in this group confirm they have received their PR Card in Canada address, while applied for PRTD from outside of Canada

Reactions: Alpa007