+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

yeyumi

Jul 5, 2021
timeline:
AOR - Nov. 2020
Portal email - May 31. 2021 (replied the same day)
Portal credentials - June 10 (uploaded photo and address the same day)
ECOPR - June 18
Portal address approved - around June 25 (no email received about this and no GU in CIC account)
GU and card mailed - June 30 (no portal update until the next day)
Portal closed and approved - July 1 (also received email update)
Card deliverred in mailbox - July 5

Last edited:

AmanSmith

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
Ok Thanks for the update, but portal people are getting cards so fast than the hardcopy ones..Dont know why???
IRCC is acting crazy. And this is the main reason for the delay in paper-based applications. Instead of scanning and creating profiles for all paper-based applications received, they started processing portal applications which is received late. This is injustice

anusanker12

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
IRCC is acting crazy. And this is the main reason for the delay in paper-based applications. Instead of scanning and creating profiles for all paper-based applications received, they started processing portal applications which is received late. This is injustice
Very true. Many are waiting and portal aplicants are getting , so sad. I could not go to my bro's marraige due to my card is not yet approved. I emailed them and said that marraige is not emergency.

gundapraveen

Jul 31, 2020
my photos are delivered on Feb 16th. I linked my application today and doesn't see any messages / updates on my profile. any one with similar .

Aleti

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016
my photos are delivered on Feb 16th. I linked my application today and doesn't see any messages / updates on my profile. any one with similar .
what's your status shows? Is it "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"?

Saba-Hp

Jul 5, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
11-08-2020
Med's Done....
29-07-2020
Hi all!
Just here to share my experience:
My application was approved on May 26 and PR card was mailed out on the same date. after 2 weeks of waiting for my card @shashi_b told me to call them for following up. when I called the lady checked the address and I realized they send it to my previous address, unfortunately. I was shocked cause when I moved to the new address I called and change it through an IRCC agent also even on the COPR that I receive in January, the address was the right one. I have not received my card yet (it's been 6 weeks) and tomorrow I have to fill a solemn declaration form to report a lost and have no idea how long I should wait to get my card. So please if you change your address before receiving the card double-check with them.

Last edited:

graceyg

Jun 3, 2021
Hi there... I mailed my photo in early April and no update yet..
now I am travelling outside Canada.. Anybody knows how long would the travel document would be processed? otherwise I don't have a document to go back, I only have work permit and COPR now...

Silver Star

Apr 16, 2021
Hi there... I mailed my photo in early April and no update yet..
now I am travelling outside Canada.. Anybody knows how long would the travel document would be processed? otherwise I don't have a document to go back, I only have work permit and COPR now...
it really depends on the visa centre or embassy, just call them or email