+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
Permanent Resident cards

New PR card

133 days

what does it mean 133 days? is it from the time you recieve eCOPR (Feb 24)? or sending the photos (Mar 3)? or per the date of submitting your PR card application (May 7th) ? I have not idea where this May 7th came from. Thank you!

Dorandiba

Jul 3, 2021
Permanent Resident cards

New PR card

133 days

what does it mean 133 days? is it from the time you recieve eCOPR (Feb 24)? or sending the photos (Mar 3)? or per the date of submitting your PR card application (May 7th) ? I have not idea where this May 7th came from. Thank you!
133 includes work days no holiday. 133 is count when your photo received by IRCC.

Silver Star

Apr 16, 2021
Permanent Resident cards

New PR card

133 days

it is average processing time, based on this data u can't say much, cause some people get their card in a week and some in 6 months

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
it is average processing time, based on this data u can't say much, cause some people get their card in a week and some in 6 months
Thank you. The journey through the PR is a kind of a headache till the last minute.. need your help guys: should I apply for PRTD or just wait for PR to be mailed to my address in Canada and then shipped abroad? I am planning to go back to Canada around July 20th. (PR photos delivered on Mar 3).

Reactions: Fadros

Silver Star

Apr 16, 2021
Thank you. The journey through the PR is a kind of a headache till the last minute.. need your help guys: should I apply for PRTD or just wait for PR to be mailed to my address in Canada and then shipped abroad? I am planning to go back to Canada around July 20th. (PR photos delivered on Mar 3).
Mine was delivered on March 3 and I don't expect to get the card untill 26 of July, so I suggest u to apply fo PRTD

Last edited:
Reactions: Fadros

Fadros

Dec 4, 2020
Your family may get your card before you return back ( my photo was delivered same day as yours March 3rd ) but you can NOT rely on that. I suggest you apply for PRTD the same day you arrive to destination ( ASAP). In some countries they process it fast, in other countries like India for example it takes over a month. Depends on your destination. All what you need to avoid is the probability that you may not get the card except end of July/ beginning of August and the prtd still in process. Best of luck man. Hopefully we get GUs same day and update each other. Safe travels.

Reactions: Silver Star

AshishS87

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
C
Thank you so much. will apply for PRTD and hopefully all goes fine and I can fly with my dad (I think PRTD is strong enough to show Im PR)
Currently, vac india is not taking passport stamp request for prtd in india. Hope they will resume this service soon in india. I am waiting for prtd since end of may. Just to inform you to make you plan better.

Rounakm12

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
Hi all, I have couriered my photo on March 19 to Etobicoke office, still no update yet for PR card. Can someone please help how do we know my photo is verified? And how much more time it would take as 4 months passed