+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Stefanija89.

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
Congratulations to all people finalizing their adventure with IRCC by getting a card!
I just saw a lot of February eCOPR people getting their approvals.
Do anyone going only through portal with February eCOPR Got their card?
I was thinking of maybe mailing photos as well to speed them up, pretty desperate at the moment

Reactions: Silver Star

Silver Star

Apr 16, 2021
Congratulations to all people finalizing their adventure with IRCC by getting a card!
I just saw a lot of February eCOPR people getting their approvals.
Do anyone going only through portal with February eCOPR Got their card?
I was thinking of maybe mailing photos as well to speed them up, pretty desperate at the moment
If you mail the photos, I don't think that they will open your envelope soon. From my understanding no-one still haven't opened mine, otherwise they would have uploaded the photos

Stefanija89.

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
If you mail the photos, I don't think that they will open your envelope soon. From my understanding no-one still haven't opened mine, otherwise they would have uploaded the photos
Did you mail yours or upload in the portal. Sorry for a sec I thought I should upload and mail as well.

mayurr98

May 4, 2019
Hello,

2 days ago i checked my profile and it was showing profile updated. Today when I see, its back to submitted as it was before. Is it normal?

Reactions: Fadros

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
I just left Canada( eCOPR Feb 24, photos mailed Mar 3rd) my profile says only submitted on May 7th. I asked my VAC and they said they can mail my PR card or alternatively i can can apply for PTRD that takes roughly 2-3 weeks and costs 300 CAD. guys do you thnik i should wait and my family will mail the pr card once recieved ( im planning to go back in 2-3 weeks.
THANK YOU

Reactions: Fadros