+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Nicole56

Oct 21, 2020
Hey everyone here. My COPR was Feb.9. Photo was deliverd on Feb.12. I have not seen any update and GU in this five months. So I just called IRCC half an hour ago, the agent informed me that my card was mailed to my address two days ago, which was June 30th, I could get it soon.

Thanks for everyone sharing valuable infomotion here since more than 1 year ago I started got into the pool. I wish everyone can get their final PR card soon to finish this long and annoying process! :) Best wishes!!

Stefanija89.

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
Hey everyone here. My COPR was Feb.9. Photo was deliverd on Feb.12. I have not seen any update and GU in this five months. So I just called IRCC half an hour ago, the agent informed me that my card was mailed to my address two days ago, which was June 30th, I could get it soon.

Thanks for everyone sharing valuable infomotion here since more than 1 year ago I started got into the pool. I wish everyone can get their final PR card soon to finish this long and annoying process! :) Best wishes!!
Is it Etobicoke? Congrats!

Silver Star

Apr 16, 2021

So happy for you

Canada1912

Jun 9, 2021
I got my E-COPR on 18th June and today I got an update from IRCC stating my photo and address has been accepted with the below message.

"IRCC has approved and closed your case. Your PR card will be mailed to you at the address provided"

May I know when can I expect my PR card ?

Last edited:

Silver Star

Apr 16, 2021
I got my E-COPR on 18th June and today I got an update from IRCC stating my photo and address has been accepted with the below message.

"Your case has been accepted and your account will now be closed. After 30 days of inactivity, your account and all information will be removed from this portal. Please download your electronic confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) and store it safely for future personal use."

May I know when can I expect my PR card ?
check the timeline earlier, some people who got an invitation to the portal shared their info here

grewal love

Jul 8, 2013

Congratulations.
Can you please tell me what number and extension you used to reach ircc?

saumya2712

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
I received my CoPR through email and there was no city of birth information, which is needed when linking the PR card with the application. Should I request IRCC to update the information?
No..try entering exactly what you have in your passport..worked for me

Nel1989

Jul 27, 2019
This is complicated and depends on country you are visiting. Try reaching out to local Canadian consulate there and find out processing time for PRTD. Receiving PR by somebody else and mailing it is illegal.
IT IS NOT illegal however for them to forward unopened mail to you outside of Canada. You can open yourself and that is 100% legal.

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Hlo guys , quick question is canada post delivers on weekends?? My card approved on 26 june last Saturday. Didn’t receive it yet