+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

JunedS

Star Member
May 28, 2020
at least they saw it and will reprint. Many people receive the cards with mistakes and have reapply
Hi did you talk to IRCC agent? and what is the sequence you dialed is it same as for COPR? as I had called IRCC and they said they will not be able to see info on the PR card and it is limited to COPR.

Kiyan

Jun 30, 2021
Hello,
My photo was received by etobicoke office on 3rd march 2021 by mail.
But today I received portal request for photo upload.
I can’t understand what should i do now.
Should I upload photo on portal request or should wait for pr card?

Reactions: Fadros and Ilya127

Ilya127

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Toronto
Hello,
I would do whatever they ask.

Reactions: Fadros

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
need advice: PR approved on Feb 26, photos sent on Mar 5th. my IRCC PR card application shows that the PR card application submitted on May 4th!
As I'm leaving Canada today for 2 weeks. what is better: apply for PTRD or ask my friend to ship my PR card. ( if I apply for PTRD then I can not enter even if my card is shipped ). Do I have chance to get my Card in those 2 weeks ?

Ilya127

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Toronto
need advice: PR approved on Feb 26, photos sent on Mar 5th. my IRCC PR card application shows that the PR card application submitted on May 4th!
As I'm leaving Canada today for 2 weeks. what is better: apply for PTRD or ask my friend to ship my PR card. ( if I apply for PTRD then I can not enter even if my card is shipped ). Do I have chance to get my Card in those 2 weeks ?
This is complicated and depends on country you are visiting. Try reaching out to local Canadian consulate there and find out processing time for PRTD. Receiving PR by somebody else and mailing it is illegal.

Reactions: Silver Star

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
This is complicated and depends on country you are visiting. Try reaching out to local Canadian consulate there and find out processing time for PRTD. Receiving PR by somebody else and mailing it is illegal.
Thanks for your reply. just checked it takes 45 days. What will happen if the PR card is mailed?

Reactions: Silver Star

Silver Star

Apr 16, 2021
Hello,
Maybe you should call them, keep us updated. My photos we delivered on the same day but i did not get anything

Reactions: Fadros and Kiyan