+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Silver Star

Apr 16, 2021
I got my Copr 22 march 2021, and I have to travel outside of Canada to Italy in a month. I'm very confused about how to do the tdpr visa, and the processing times.. I will be only in Italy for 4 days I'm not sure is enough to have that visa approved? I emailed the Etobicoke office (as per instructions on the copr) and I received an automated message that does nothing to explain my next steps
U HAVE TO contact the embassy or visa centre in Italy

Reactions: Stefanija89.

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
I amn totally confused, last Saturday i have got an email that ircc approved and closed your case . Your PR card will be mailed to you at the address provided . And they also updated my PR portal and my address and photo also accepted . But my cic account on Saturday shows updated but now its showing submitted . Anybody know what does this means??

Silver Star

Apr 16, 2021
I amn totally confused, last Saturday i have got an email that ircc approved and closed your case . Your PR card will be mailed to you at the address provided . And they also updated my PR portal and my address and photo also accepted . But my cic account on Saturday shows updated but now its showing submitted . Anybody know what does this means??
just call them

Reactions: Jasaman