+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

toronto849

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
Talked to an agent today,
He told me that my card went on production on June 4, but they have to re-run card again.
That is the reason why it is delayed.
The guy was good and he told that every time a step is taken they generate a code.
and this code was that there was problem with card production. It can be either name printed wrong, or barcode wrong or something.

Reactions: Silver Star

LuXar

Mar 13, 2018
He told me that my card went on production on June 4, but they have to re-run card again.
The guy was good and he told that every time a step is taken they generate a code.
and this code was that there was problem with card production. It can be either name printed wrong, or barcode wrong or something.
what is your ecopr date ?

bababa

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
Think it’s almost PR card delivery time for me
Got a GU today on my PR card application
First email- May 31
Second email(credentials) - June 2
ECOPR - June 3 (linked PR card application the same day)
PR card GU- Today June 24
Have you got the message that your pr card got approved and mailed?

cori_i

Jan 17, 2020
I got my Copr 22 march 2021, and I have to travel outside of Canada to Italy in a month. I'm very confused about how to do the tdpr visa, and the processing times.. I will be only in Italy for 4 days I'm not sure is enough to have that visa approved? I emailed the Etobicoke office (as per instructions on the copr) and I received an automated message that does nothing to explain my next steps

Raptors31

Aug 9, 2020
I got my Copr 22 march 2021, and I have to travel outside of Canada to Italy in a month. I'm very confused about how to do the tdpr visa, and the processing times.. I will be only in Italy for 4 days I'm not sure is enough to have that visa approved? I emailed the Etobicoke office (as per instructions on the copr) and I received an automated message that does nothing to explain my next steps
you can try to expedite the PR card processing by submitting a Webform, also include the trip details and attach copy of ticket.

Reactions: Stefanija89.

Stefanija89.

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
you can try to expedite the PR card processing by submitting a Webform, also include the trip details and attach copy of ticket.
I am in the same situation. My eCopr is Feb 19 Etobicoke office.
I have contacted Canadian Embassy in my home country and they said they takearound 7 days to come back with your document PRTD.
Your best shot is to contact them directly and explain situation.
What email did you use to contact Etobicoke?

Deep611

Star Member
Jun 25, 2021
Hi i received my 1st mail on 16th june but still not received login credentials. How long will it take? Bcz i called ircc they said sometime it take 2 weeks or more. Should i wait. But already 14 days are passed now.

Patsnits

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Hi,

Please advise which number you called as the voice msg has changed for ircc.

Silver Star

Apr 16, 2021
at least they saw it and will reprint. Many people receive the cards with mistakes and have reapply