+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Smmrn

Apr 10, 2021
Is anybody knows after linking PR card application in cic portal, Is application number also get changed?

Sri256706

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Is it true that all new COPRs are getting an online portal upload option for photos? If it is the case, it is very unfair to delay the mailed photo applications that have been waiting for months, especially because online applications are processed within a month. Why cant they distribute manpower to process them equally.
This been a roller coster year. Other than waiting patiently nothing we can do. Hope you get some update soon.

SandeepCanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Is it true that all new COPRs are getting an online portal upload option for photos? If it is the case, it is very unfair to delay the mailed photo applications that have been waiting for months, especially because online applications are processed within a month. Why cant they distribute manpower to process them equally.
I completely agree with you...IRCC is not systemic at all

Reactions: PR2020

Stefanija89.

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
My ecopr is Feb 19th. Photos uploaded in January. Nothing for now.
Anyone else is eCopr Feb 19th and provided all info exclusively through portal?
Etobicoke office.

ogcorp

Mar 8, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-12-2020
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Thanks for your reply .
Yes I uploaded my photo on portal and tehn they send mail to download COPR from Portal.
Do I need to do any thing after this to get my PR CARD ? IS there any way to check the status of that ?
you CAN link your PR Card App to your cic. Just go like if you were to link a paper application to your account and select Permanent Resident Card. Select UCI and family name and wrote everything exactly like your coPR. Check all steps in this post
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/linking-pr-card-application-to-track-pr-card-after-landing-flagpole-landing-interview-is-complete.617040/