+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Hopeful0403

Star Member
May 21, 2020
COPR : 18th February 2021
Photos sent : 19th February
Photos delivered : 24th February

Sent a webform on may 10th and after 5 days received response about my enquiry like they received photos and the application is under process, nothing so far. Just waiting patiently.
You should look forward to an update on around 2nd Jul based on how it is going currently..

Doya2kute

Jun 20, 2021
You should look forward to an update on around 2nd Jul based on how it is going currently..
COPR : 18th February 2021
Photos sent : 19th February
Photos delivered : 24th February

Sent a webform on may 10th and after 5 days received response about my enquiry like they received photos and the application is under process, nothing so far. Just waiting patiently.
I have the same timeline as you, except my photos was delivered in March die to the first set was taken incorrectly, when I called IRcc they say they havent seen any update for me...

Reactions: Fadros

evilskater

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Do you guys know if submitting photos via their web portal, actually is worst than mailing them?
I've done mine via the portal (only option given to me) and so far there were no GU.. my application status still shows up as "Submitted" since Feb 6. Checking the portal, it still shows as "In review"

Reactions: Stefanija89.

Silver Star

Apr 16, 2021
Do you guys know if submitting photos via their web portal, actually is worst than mailing them?
I've done mine via the portal (only option given to me) and so far there were no GU.. my application status still shows up as "Submitted" since Feb 6. Checking the portal, it still shows as "In review"
usually better timeline, much faster