+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Melikaaaaaaaa

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Special thanks to you
I linked my account just find out my card is on the way, sent on May 26
Hi , When did you receive you Copr ? You applied through online portal yes? I just wanna know if we upload pic through online portal ( not posting) and we receive COPR after that how long it takes that we get PR card in mail? I a really need to have an idea to plan my trip

Ayonike2020

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Special thanks to you
I linked my account just find out my card is on the way, sent on May 26

How did you link your card? I tried linking mine to my GCKey account but says no application found. Got my eCoPR on May 26. Also, my address & photo not approved in the Portal yet? Do you see your address or photo approved in the portal?

Last edited:

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021

Vinayamegoes

Oct 17, 2020
Hello,
Got my PR card on Friday. Copr : nov 27 , photos delivered on Dec4th. Got 3 GU in first 3 weeks of may..

Final twist : The pr card i received have wrong information. My height was mentioned as 100cm instead of 183cm. They took more than 6 months to deliver this. If I apply a new one now, God knows how many years it might take.

Silver Star

Apr 16, 2021
Hello,
Got my PR card on Friday. Copr : nov 27 , photos delivered on Dec4th. Got 3 GU in first 3 weeks of may..

Final twist : The pr card i received have wrong information. My height was mentioned as 100cm instead of 183cm. They took more than 6 months to deliver this. If I apply a new one now, God knows how many years it might take.
Oh, my God. Seriously? Did you call them? Can you travel with that PR card?

Nel1989

Jul 27, 2019
No, I am tired of all these..
I am not sure if I can travel with this card. We will be waiting for something which is very important to us and people just like that messes it up.
Very hectic journey and I don't see an end in mere future.
Where do they get the initial height information for the card ?

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Hello,

This is pathetic. They have made serious blunder, I hope the will admit it and send you a new card quickly because photos and other details are already approved.

Reactions: Fadros