+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Nicole56

Oct 21, 2020
Ok, let me explain my case more clearly. I got my PR approved by receiving CoPR on Feb. 9., and then I sent a physical photo with the CoPR letter copy to the Etobicoke office at the same day. I have waited for more than 3 months for the my PR card. This morning I got another CoPR letter showing the same date(Feb. 9) to inform me that I need to submit my photo. Is that normal? Did I wait too long time for PR card?

Thanks in advance for replying my question. I am so worried now.

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Ok, let me explain my case more clearly. I got my PR approved by receiving CoPR on Feb. 9., and then I sent a physical photo with the CoPR letter copy to the Etobicoke office at the same day. I have waited for more than 3 months for the my PR card. This morning I got another CoPR letter showing the same date(Feb. 9) to inform me that I need to submit my photo. Is that normal? Did I wait too long time for PR card?

Yes. I was also shocked when this happened. I think they might have forgotten to upload it into the system in February, but did it later.

Nicole56

Oct 21, 2020
Yes. I was also shocked when this happened. I think they might have forgotten to upload it into the system in February, but did it later.
Thanks for replying my post. So usually the office would send an email to PR card applications after few days people submit the photo to inform them that the office already received the photo? My case is not normal, and I need to send my photo again?

Silver Star

Apr 16, 2021
btw someone was asking about the portal, so today i was on call with IRCC and the guy said that only 25000 people got selected for the portal and it is random selection

Reactions: shashi_b

Vengayam

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020

Call IRCC and inform about this. They might suggest/give some answer!

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020

If you mean that you have received two CoPRs, one via your email and the other via your CIC online application, then that’s absolutely normal.

Reactions: Nousernamesadface

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Thanks for replying my post. So usually the office would send an email to PR card applications after few days people submit the photo to inform them that the office already received the photo? My case is not normal, and I need to send my photo again?
It's normal to get the COPR twice. Read the email they sent you. On the last line it says if you have an online account, you may receive this message twice.

Reactions: Fadros