+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

saifahmed

Jan 15, 2021
I sent my photos on Feb 9th, I have to travel to my home country I don't even know if I'll be able to get prtd smoothly in india

Reactions: Jash91

Dhruvvvv

Apr 8, 2021
Hello

I have seen some of you have written

PR card approved and sent status

So my question is do we get any email from the etobicoke office when they send the cards?

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
My PR card application got approved just today, here's my timeline:

COPR : Nov 3, 2020
Photos delivered to Etobicoke office : Nov 5, 2020
Application approved and card sent: April 7, 2021
Congratulations!

From timeline perspective it took ~5 month :(

Day by day I am losing hope to receive PR card soon. I hope they will improve their service standard midst of these lockdowns, because they are not interacting with people it is just back-end job.

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
I'm next in line and, sadly, I wouldn't be surprised if I don't see any progress till the end of the new lockdown. :confused:
I hope you will get it soon.

Lockdowns are new normal and part of life nowadays. I think show must go on.

Btw, travel is allowed for Citizens, PRs and Temp residents so, lockdown won't limit the spread from international travel especially the variants of concern which can't be detected with RT-PCR test as well.

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Guys,

Today, I received the following response from IRCC Etobicoke office on my email enquiry to Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca :

"Thank you for your inquiry. IRCC currently has a reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). As a result, there will be significant delays in the processing and production of PR cards during this period. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide an estimated timeline as to when operations will resume."

• Sad
Reactions: Ilya127

student95

Apr 4, 2021
Guys,

Today, I received the following response from IRCC Etobicoke office on my email enquiry to Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca :

"Thank you for your inquiry. IRCC currently has a reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). As a result, there will be significant delays in the processing and production of PR cards during this period. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide an estimated timeline as to when operations will resume."

Same here. I sent them an email last week and got the same message yesterday. I don't know what that means for us. My photos were delivered on the 16th of nov, still nothing till now