+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Kva

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
You entered a city when you were filling up your application.
Thank you! I tried all ways. My CoPR has Family name in CAPITALS and I tried city of birth in different ways. Can you share how you have entered it. That could be helpful
Finally able to Link my PR card application to my account. city/town of Birth is tricky part as you won't see on CoPr but enter exactly what's on your passport with city, state then it worked.

Reactions: Nousernamesadface

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Finally able to Link my PR card application to my account. city/town of Birth is tricky part as you won't see on CoPr but enter exactly what's on your passport with city, state then it worked.
Can you check the date submitted and date received of the application? Mine are 2 days apart. When you login to your account, where you see all the applications you see date submitted, and when you click on PR card application, at the bottom, you see date received. Im wondering why mine is 2 days apart. Anyone else has this?

Patel3011

Star Member
Feb 12, 2021
I have send my photos and copr on 25th jan and i have created webform on this tuesday for my application and how much time will it take. They replied me that my photography are not available in the system yet. I dont have tracking id of my photography so please tell me friemds whai can i do now.

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
I have send my photos and copr on 25th jan and i have created webform on this tuesday for my application and how much time will it take. They replied me that my photography are not available in the system yet. I dont have tracking id of my photography so please tell me friemds whai can i do now.
We can only wait at this stage, my friend.

d13

Jun 9, 2020
Hey I sent my photo and letter on 11 the Jan 2021 at Etobicoke..but no updates till date... anyone receive their pr card then please update me how many days it takes to process???

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Hey I sent my photo and letter on 11 the Jan 2021 at Etobicoke..but no updates till date... anyone receive their pr card then please update me how many days it takes to process???
It has stopped making progress since November, according to forum members.

Kva

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Can you check the date submitted and date received of the application? Mine are 2 days apart. When you login to your account, where you see all the applications you see date submitted, and when you click on PR card application, at the bottom, you see date received. Im wondering why mine is 2 days apart. Anyone else has this?
I have linked my account and it shows today's date as application submitted. My photos reached Etobicoke office yesterday and got CoPr on March 4th. not sure how this works.

Reactions: Nousernamesadface

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
I have linked my account and it shows today's date as application submitted. My photos reached Etobicoke office yesterday and got CoPr on March 4th. not sure how this works.
Cool, thanks. I guess if you go inside the application and scroll down(on phone, on PC it's on top right I think), you see the day you became PR as day application received, right? If so we are in the same boat.

d13

Jun 9, 2020
Anyone can able to check the status of the application in cic website..they have option of that but when I enter all the info it didn't show me anything.it didn't work for PR card????