+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

varma2816

Mar 1, 2020
  • address & photo uploaded: July 25
  • eCOPR: July 30
  • PR Card (PR Portal): Address: "Approved" | Photo: "In Review"
  • PR Card (GCKey Portal): GU1 - September 21, 2023: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
  • GU2-Sep 28
  • I received my pr card today and I hope everyone receive their card soon
Hi,

We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Is this message in GC Key considered as GU2? Also, will that message mean that our photo is accepted?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi,

We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Is this message in GC Key considered as GU2? Also, will that message mean that our photo is accepted?
Not sure why that doubt :) . When the update itself says the card is mailed, it means photo accepted, card printed and mailed to you !

Why would IRCC mail you card without accepting photo?

varma2816

Mar 1, 2020
Not sure why that doubt :) . When the update itself says the card is mailed, it means photo accepted, card printed and mailed to you !

Why would IRCC mail you card without accepting photo?
Thanks for that. The message in GC Key is very clear. However, when I updated the same information in one of the WhatsApp groups, people started saying that the photo is yet to get approved in the PR Confirmation Portal and advised me to wait until it gets approved on the PR portal.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Thanks for that. The message in GC Key is very clear. However, when I updated the same information in one of the WhatsApp groups, people started saying that the photo is yet to get approved in the PR Confirmation Portal and advised me to wait until it gets approved on the PR portal.
Trust GCKey update for PR card status :)

Reactions: varma2816

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
I already received my PR card and the portal still says photo for acceptance.

GoodVibes786

Jan 11, 2023
Please help!
It has been 41 days since I have uploaded photo and address in the online portal. I haven't received e-copr yet. Anyone recently got e-copr?