+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

HK0210

Feb 9, 2023
Here are my timelines:

eCOPR: 17th August
GU1: 14th October
GU2: 30th October
PR Card: Waiting
VO: Etobicoke

Hope you all get yours soon.

manzurhusainm

Oct 18, 2018
My journey began when I received my ECOPR on July 26th, with high hopes and plans to reunite with my family in December or January. Little did I know that I would soon be caught in a maddening ordeal of waiting without updates.

It's now been 96 days since I received my ECOPR, and my application status hasn't budged since the sole update on September 28th, marked as 'GU1.' Frustration has been mounting as I check my application status daily, only to find no new developments. The impending milestone of 100 days is fast approaching, and the prospect of reuniting with my family is growing increasingly uncertain.

In my efforts to seek assistance and understanding, I reached out to the Minister's office, my local Member of Parliament (MP), and the Etobicoke office. While the Etobicoke office did respond, their response left much to be desired. They directed me to submit a web form, which I promptly did. Since then, I've been left in limbo, awaiting any sign of progress.

My determination to find answers led me to call the immigration call center, hoping for a glimmer of hope. Unfortunately, my call yielded little comfort. I was informed that my card is currently in production, and there is nothing more they can do except wait. To make matters worse, I learned that they can only submit another note on my behalf after November 25th.

This mounting frustration and uncertainty have left me feeling weary and disheartened. My dream of reuniting with my family in December or January now seems distant and uncertain, overshadowed by the long and inexplicable wait for my ECOPR.

I'm not alone in this ordeal. I am left wondering if others are going through a similar situation, and if so, what advice or solutions they might have to offer. It is my hope that by sharing my story, we can come together as a community and seek assistance, understanding, and potentially find a resolution to this disheartening and protracted process. If you have any insights or recommendations, please share them – we are all in this together, and your knowledge could be invaluable in this trying time.

pw0032239

Oct 24, 2021
My journey began when I received my ECOPR on July 26th, with high hopes and plans to reunite with my family in December or January. Little did I know that I would soon be caught in a maddening ordeal of waiting without updates.

It's now been 96 days since I received my ECOPR, and my application status hasn't budged since the sole update on September 28th, marked as 'GU1.' Frustration has been mounting as I check my application status daily, only to find no new developments. The impending milestone of 100 days is fast approaching, and the prospect of reuniting with my family is growing increasingly uncertain.

In my efforts to seek assistance and understanding, I reached out to the Minister's office, my local Member of Parliament (MP), and the Etobicoke office. While the Etobicoke office did respond, their response left much to be desired. They directed me to submit a web form, which I promptly did. Since then, I've been left in limbo, awaiting any sign of progress.

My determination to find answers led me to call the immigration call center, hoping for a glimmer of hope. Unfortunately, my call yielded little comfort. I was informed that my card is currently in production, and there is nothing more they can do except wait. To make matters worse, I learned that they can only submit another note on my behalf after November 25th.

This mounting frustration and uncertainty have left me feeling weary and disheartened. My dream of reuniting with my family in December or January now seems distant and uncertain, overshadowed by the long and inexplicable wait for my ECOPR.

I'm not alone in this ordeal. I am left wondering if others are going through a similar situation, and if so, what advice or solutions they might have to offer. It is my hope that by sharing my story, we can come together as a community and seek assistance, understanding, and potentially find a resolution to this disheartening and protracted process. If you have any insights or recommendations, please share them – we are all in this together, and your knowledge could be invaluable in this trying time.
take a chill pill, go outside and apply for PRTD. you can also come back to Canada if you have any valid TRV even if you have PR.

Reactions: Lord_Tony