+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Well I manually linked it to my GCKEY on 30th. So not sure when it was available. I didnt find out about the pr tracking until then.
You can check the "View Application Status". Most probably the processing start date would have been 16th June (and not before that). Still, its early to expect anything from IRCC :D

Please call IRCC at 1 (888) 242-2100 . When you call IRCC, It will ask you for the UCI , press 2 i.e. no UCI available and then as soon as the message for AF and UK refugees start playing press 3 3 0 in quick succession you will be able to reach them .

USA_student_to_Canada

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
You can check the "View Application Status". Most probably the processing start date would have been 16th June (and not before that). Still, its early to expect anything from IRCC :D

Please call IRCC at 1 (888) 242-2100 . When you call IRCC, It will ask you for the UCI , press 2 i.e. no UCI available and then as soon as the message for AF and UK refugees start playing press 3 3 0 in quick succession you will be able to reach them .
Yeah under the application it does say June 16th as a start date. Ive called the agents multiple times and they are of no help at all. I honestly dont understand why we are paying so much money for immigration/taxes and they cannot even process a simple card quickly. Its just a button they need to press. This last step can be completely automated. Not sure why they take over 2 months to print a card?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Yeah under the application it does say June 16th as a start date. Ive called the agents multiple times and they are of no help at all. I honestly dont understand why we are paying so much money for immigration/taxes and they cannot even process a simple card quickly. Its just a button they need to press. This last step can be completely automated. Not sure why they take over 2 months to print a card?
I can understand the frustration :)

Joy_Lil

Jan 25, 2023
Got another Ghost update today in my CIC account. PR card application was approved and card was mailed out!!!

YAY!
Yesterday I got an update about my account and my card was also mailed out! :) This means that the order in which all the PR card steps are taking place is following a timeline (Your copr is june 8, and mine june 9). For anyone else who is still waiting, it generally taking 39-42 days after receiving the COPR to get your PR card these days (which is longer than the 28 day time frame mentioned on the iRCC website).

davn15

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
Hi - I got my daughters eCOPR on June 15. I don’t see any update in my tracker. I m not sure I m looking in the right place. I read other posts about adding to tracker.. how do I do that?
Thank you

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Yesterday I got an update about my account and my card was also mailed out! :) This means that the order in which all the PR card steps are taking place is following a timeline (Your copr is june 8, and mine june 9). For anyone else who is still waiting, it generally taking 39-42 days after receiving the COPR to get your PR card these days (which is longer than the 28 day time frame mentioned on the iRCC website).
Yep haha, I am expecting it to be here tomorrow. I'll be counting the minute I finish work to rush downstairs to check my mail hahaha

checkmate23

Apr 23, 2023
Hi, I'm sorry your PR Card is taking too long. But each MP Office covers cases in a specific area. My MP Office is from Scarborough and it will be different on your end since your husband lives in Oshawa. I suggest finding a nearby MP Office on his area and calling them directly would be a good idea.
Hi @jvcaunin I am in a similar situation, I have a trip coming up and I am still waiting for my PR card. When you called the office what did you tell them. Your response will be greatly appreciated

Prayedup12

Jan 4, 2023
can anyone advise? told pr card mailed may 31 and to my current address. still no card. called ircc today and they said it was mailed to my old address (I Moved after i got my ecopr, but i updated with ircc the address change and they confirmed the change). I sent (faxed and mailed) a solemn declaration on july 13 (6 weeks after pr card mailed). I checked my pr portal july 13 and noticed that it went from "in review" to "case status: closed and accepted". what does "closed & accepted" mean?

Prabhneetkaur

Star Member
Sep 27, 2021
Hi everyone, I got my e-copr on the 16th of June. Linked my account on the 30th of June. Since then there has been no updates. Called IRCC agents to ask what the update or reason for delay is and they don't have any answers :(
Same timeline.. Ecopr- June 16...No update on my PR Card.. Called IRCC yesterday they told me to wait...

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
I got my PR card on Thursday as expected hehehe!
From Monday to Thursday, not bad! = ) How about you?