+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Jun 19, 2023
I got my eCOPR on May 29, still waiting for PR card
Good thing that atleast now my address is verified, only photo remaining. I hope it wont get rejected :/

Portal Email received: May 19 2023
Address and Photo submitted: May 24 2023
eCoPR received: May 29 2023
PR Card (Approved & Mailed in GCKey): waiting
PR Card received: waiting for PR card

NJ_2023PR

Apr 7, 2023
Hello All,
my timeline
AOR - Jan 23
Portal 1- 30 May
Portal 2- 31st May- photo and address on same day
Ecopr- Waiting

Sent an email to know the timeline of Ecopr, got mail that my files is in virtual landing queue.
Do you know how much time it will take to receive ECOPR?

-Thanks
Still waiting for ECOPR!

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
I got to know a person who got their card after 2 week of COPR. I've been waiting for 3 weeks since COPR this Thursday haha. I think I will call them tomorrow to ask,

a_manumohan

Nov 25, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Probably somewhere in Canada?
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-10-2022
AOR Received.
24-10-2022
I will be entering via Canada via rental car on the 2nd of July with my eCOPR. I hope I get in without resistance.
eCoPR clearly says it is not valid for travel, right? I suggest you do some due diligence beforehand.

nickgrizzly

Star Member
May 16, 2022
BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Calgary, Montreal
Med's Request
09-05-2023
Med's Done....
10-05-2023
LANDED..........
08-06-2023
eCoPR clearly says it is not valid for travel, right? I suggest you do some due diligence beforehand.
I will be entering via Canada via rental car on the 2nd of July with my eCOPR. I hope I get in without resistance.
Because it's not a travel document. When entering Canada by a land border you can use the signed ECOPR and a travel document e.i passport.

Returning by private vehicle
There are other documents you can use to enter the country.

When you return to Canada, apply for a PR card if you plan to travel outside Canada again.

Some examples of private vehicles include, but are not limited to: a car, truck, motorcycle, or recreational vehicle that you own, borrow, or rent, and that is not available for public use.

My wife went to Seattle and came back with the ECOPR only before we received our PR cards. As long as you travel in a private vehicle is fine.

srigog

Jan 16, 2023
I have been waiting for my family PR cards since January 2023. I am done will all the options I have to follow up with IRCC.

Even MP followed up with IRCC for two months, and asked me to wait few more months before asking them to follow up again with IRCC.

I don't know what more I can do now..

Joy_Lil

Jan 25, 2023
I have been waiting for my family PR cards since January 2023. I am done will all the options I have to follow up with IRCC.

Even MP followed up with IRCC for two months, and asked me to wait few more months before asking them to follow up again with IRCC.

I don't know what more I can do now..
I believe the best way would be to follow this process here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/solemn-declaration-lost-stolen-destroyed-never-received-permanent-resident-card.html

Jun 19, 2023
Because it's not a travel document. When entering Canada by a land border you can use the signed ECOPR and a travel document e.i passport.

Returning by private vehicle
There are other documents you can use to enter the country.

When you return to Canada, apply for a PR card if you plan to travel outside Canada again.

Some examples of private vehicles include, but are not limited to: a car, truck, motorcycle, or recreational vehicle that you own, borrow, or rent, and that is not available for public use.

My wife went to Seattle and came back with the ECOPR only before we received our PR cards. As long as you travel in a private vehicle is fine.
Exactly that's what I am gonna try. Thanks

Reactions: nickgrizzly

Keerthi28

May 26, 2023
Sure, I will let you know. I had contacted IRCC and he checked in the system and said that by June 27th we should get out pr card and if we don’t get it, we should call back…keeping my fingers crossed but you never about IRCC customer service so let’s see…
@anuj_25 have you received your pr card? If not have you taken any steps and got any response from ircc?

Jun 19, 2023
I entered Canada from the Champlain Ecolle border via Private car carrying a Passport and an eCOPR.
It went smooth and got cleared after 4-5 simple questions within few mins.

If you have an eCOPR and can somehow reach Canadian border in a private transportation. You should be good.

Reactions: nickgrizzly